+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
O
Hey, friend you are so tensed, first thing refund process takes just 5-6 days, and november intake is nothing but early January intake, i think you will get a conditional offer letter from college. Believe me, I have dealt with this type of cases, just cooperate with your agent and everything will be just fine.
Ok dear thank u so much

Dalerbhullar30

Sep 4, 2019
Hi guys I got rejected twice reason purpose of visit I want reapply for January intake after rewrite ilets my ilets score overall 6/5.5 should I change college too or cdi collage better ??? Please give your opinions I’m so confused

Feline8071

Jul 6, 2019
Have you figured out why they rejected your application?
Hi Nikki , yes , 1)I am not satisfied you will leave canada at the end of your studies Purpose of visit
2)i am not satisfied you will leave at the end of your studies based on employment prospects in my country

dishamalik

Aug 29, 2019
Finally got passport request!!! So happy. Thank you everyone :)
Timeline-
Applied on 15th July
Biometrics on 17th July
Medical got cleared on 24th July
Correspondence letter and passport request on 11th September at 2:44pm.
Congratulations!!

SDS? Processed in CPC Edmonton?

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
hi there, deferral should come in your hand in just 2-4 days, I got my deferral in jan intake and now waiting for visa officer to raise a query. If the visa officer raise a query that means he wants a new offer letter for our application, and I will send him so, then he will grant me january 2020 visa, but if the officer doesn't raise any query then he will grant me september visa but there will be a huge interrogation on Canadian airport regarding my admissions, so to sort it out request a letter from repective college stating that the student is still acceptable to college, this would help much.
hi huzaifa earlier you told me that there’s no need to send defer letter to the embassy they will take decision on september application and i can go even if for jan intake and work part time as a student

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
hi huzaifa earlier you told me that there’s no need to send defer letter to the embassy they will take decision on september application and i can go even if for jan intake and work part time as a student
hi there, sorry if I may be not clear though or if I made any mistake on that post, but I would stand finally on this post, I remembered that I said 'IF', if visa officer is not raising any query then its fine, and you can depart with september intake visa, joining your college in jan intake probably 6th of january, but if visa officer does ask anything regarding your admissions then you have to provide it. hope that you got me correctly, and I am really sorry that I was not clear at the post before. If visa officer asks about your new offer letter then he/she will process your application and will give you the visa of january intake.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
hi there, sorry if I may be not clear though or if I made any mistake on that post, but I would stand finally on this post, I remembered that I said 'IF', if visa officer is not raising any query then its fine, and you can depart with september intake visa, joining your college in jan intake probably 6th of january, but if visa officer does ask anything regarding your admissions then you have to provide it. hope that you got me correctly, and I am really sorry that I was not clear at the post before. If visa officer asks about your new offer letter then he/she will process your application and will give you the visa of january intake.
hlo

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
hi
i wanted to to ask you that
i am a student at langara college,vancouver, bc since 2016 and during my fall semester2018 i was seriously ill and admitted at burnbay hospital for my recovery due to which i could not appear in my fall sem 2018 and also my visa was to expire on 30 nov 2018 which i could not extend due to my serious health conditions and later my doctors referred me to india to follow up on treatment with my family i returned on 14 dec as my doctor didn’t discharge me before that due to health conditions

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
hi
i wanted to to ask you that
i am a student at langara college,vancouver, bc since 2016 and during my fall semester2018 i was seriously ill and admitted at burnbay hospital for my recovery due to which i could not appear in my fall sem 2018 and also my visa was to expire on 30 nov 2018 which i could not extend due to my serious health conditions and later my doctors referred me to india to follow up on treatment with my family i returned on 14 dec as my doctor didn’t discharge me before that due to health conditions
i came back to india and followed up on my treatment and according to my current doctor i am completely fit to get back to my studies for which i discussed my case with my college’s international student manager they helped me out into withdrawal of fall 2018 sem which i could not appear.. and provided me enrollment for fall 2019 and also my graduation supervisor provided me graduation eligibility letter which mentioned number of semesters remaining for completion of my graduation.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
i came back to india and followed up on my treatment and according to my current doctor i am completely fit to get back to my studies for which i discussed my case with my college’s international student manager they helped me out into withdrawal of fall 2018 sem which i could not appear.. and provided me enrollment for fall 2019 and also my graduation supervisor provided me graduation eligibility letter which mentioned number of semesters remaining for completion of my graduation.
i have applied for new study permit on 26 july bio 31 july with all my medicle reports and letter from my doctors about my stay and hospitalisation and enrolment and all other required documents with gic of 1 year as i have only 2 more semesters to complete my graduation but it has taken so long .. please let me know what are the chances for approval of my case