+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Fikar mat karo, agenta kuch bi disclose nai karte, direct transfer sirf client ko sambhalne ke liye bola jata he...don't worry agents sab sambhal lenge.. Bas pray karte raho and everything will be fine. Smooth process he sab ho jaega.
Vaise maine yeh bhi suna hai k shyd direct transfer nhi hota from.one college to another. Is it true or not ?

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hi bro.. Did you got the sop from your consultant... Please share at meenalsandhu11@gmail.com as I am in extreme need. My case is similar to yours. Thanks
Don't worry! Tomorrow I will talk to my consultant regarding SOP and mail u the same or else tomorrow I will go to Delhi to collect my stamped Passport from VFS Delhi. I will try to give her a visit. So positively u will get it tomorrow. I am extremely sorry, It skipped my mind.

dishamalik

Aug 29, 2019
today i got refusal. But now my agent said that 1.woh mera college change kar denge or fee bhi directly transfer kar denge from one college to another .
2. And pehle mera course(accounting)one year ka tha or ab two year ka hoga and jo current college ki ek saal ki fee hai new college mein woh do saal(business) ki fee hogyi thora boht balance reh jayega wo whan pe ja k pay krdena next year or iss sbhi process k liye jaise LOA ya transfer fee k koi extra charges nhi lagenge.
3. Or they said k mujhe koi bhi extra charges nhi pay karne padenge just embassy fee pay krni hai.
Pleass help k aisa ho skta k without extra charges or fee sara process ho jaye.
Sad to hear this.

Could you please share the reason and timeline?

Odubadians

Aug 30, 2019
Hi All,

I am happy I found this page. Please don't take it the wrong way but I am a little relieved I found people in the same situation as me. I am also waiting.

I first applied 3rd May 2019 but was denied on the 13th June 2019. The reason I was given was based on Purpose of visit. I applied for CGMS notes and it read: "Her purpose of study appears vague and poorly documented". I then re-applied on the 22nd of July. I am still waiting.

My disappointment was that I had visited Canada thrice in the past. In fact, I was on my 4th visit to Canada (to return to my country the next day 14th of June) when I received the denial. I never expected I would be denied. The irony was even that I had just I re-applied for my third visitors visa in March 2019 and it was renewed till April 2024. So, now I have a visitors visa but no study permit-very frustrating.

Another confusion is that I have already enrolled for classes-I did so during my last visit in June to Canada. Unfortunately when I contacted my school about possible deferral, I was told University of Ottawa does not defer admissions. I would need to reject this admission and re-apply for admission if I don't start this September.

CIC this is not fair.
Where are you from? I mean your country?

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I have applied for a deferral, do you think I will get Jan intake at this time?
hi there, deferral should come in your hand in just 2-4 days, I got my deferral in jan intake and now waiting for visa officer to raise a query. If the visa officer raise a query that means he wants a new offer letter for our application, and I will send him so, then he will grant me january 2020 visa, but if the officer doesn't raise any query then he will grant me september visa but there will be a huge interrogation on Canadian airport regarding my admissions, so to sort it out request a letter from repective college stating that the student is still acceptable to college, this would help much.

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Don't worry! Tomorrow I will talk to my consultant regarding SOP and mail u the same or else tomorrow I will go to Delhi to collect my stamped Passport from VFS Delhi. I will try to give her a visit. So positively u will get it tomorrow. I am extremely sorry, It skipped my mind.
Hlo dear, i also got refusal yesterday due to same reason cn u please share your SOP with me also. I really thankful to you for this.

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Refund mein toh may be 30-40 days lag jate hain so how is it possible that i reapply for november intake and second thing i always heard that canada have only jan may and sept intake.
So what the agent said i really dont know. I dont know all the processes right or not ??
Please help if anyone knows about these things.
thank u
Nahi hota... Direct transfer ese possible nai he.. Pr dont worry agents new admission karva denge.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Refund mein toh may be 30-40 days lag jate hain so how is it possible that i reapply for november intake and second thing i always heard that canada have only jan may and sept intake.
So what the agent said i really dont know. I dont know all the processes right or not ??
Please help if anyone knows about these things.
thank u
Hey, friend you are so tensed, first thing refund process takes just 5-6 days, and november intake is nothing but early January intake, i think you will get a conditional offer letter from college. Believe me, I have dealt with this type of cases, just cooperate with your agent and everything will be just fine.

Reactions: k prabh