+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

YM_30

Aug 18, 2019
Hello guys
Yesterday i dispatched my passport and today it has been stamped. I received my letter of introduction and i can see my document number and expiry date on gckey account. My visa is valid for 4 years. My tracker now says that the processed passport has been dispatched to the VAC in my country.
Hello everyone. I finally got my original passport request today. This was my first time applying. I am going to attend the university of guelph for my bachelor's degree.

My Timeline :
15 July - Submitted application
17 July - Completed biometrics
24 July - Review of eligibility started
20 August - Received correspondence letter
30 August - Final decision : Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

I am from Mauritius and my application was processed in Pretoria. I lost hope of getting my visa approved because all of my friends got passport request and correspondence letter together in less than 4 weeks. Today is my birthday and this is the best gift i could ask for. I hope that everyone who are waiting get their approval. Everyday is torture but you have to stay strong and hope for the best.

Reactions: rockyevarocky

Prabh123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me when you receive the ppr then what kind of email they receive? Like donot reply email with there is an update in your account? Or direct decision letter?

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hi friends

I applied CAIPS(GCMS) notes on 12 July but it's been more than 50 days and I haven't rrcireci any update yet and I emailetd them so many times

Please suggest me what shisho I do??

Please please please help me.

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023
Does anyone know how much time it will take for the stamping on passport if i have sent it today?
If you submitted today at vfs, tomorrow it will be dispatched to IRCC, stamping will be done on day after and you'll get passport back by 6th evening or 9th morning( mostly 6th evening at around 4 pm you'll get collection mail)

Reactions: Meghnam2

amrg

Aug 23, 2019
I have received biometric correspondence letter on Sept 2, but still haven’t gotten the final decision. How many days does it usually take?

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
GOT VISA APPROVAL

Timeline:
Applied 19 July
Biometrics given on 23 July
Medicals done upfront on 26 June but no updates on medicals till today
No other update till today (4TH SEP)
YOU CAN GET VISA APPROVAL DIRECTLY EVEN WITHOUT MEDICAL OR BIOMETRIC UPDATES ON SITE.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
Congrats Rohit! So u received any mail or not? Or just checked GC key and voila it was there?