+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys. I asked my agent yesterday to get an extension from the college since my classes start from 4 sept(tomorrow) and I haven’t got anything yet. He said not to worry and that he will mail the college after the getting the visa. He told me that there was a kid whose college was starting from 26 august and he got his visa on 2 september and then they mailed the college afterwards that his visa was late and the college accepted it. Is this possible? I am really worried!
Hi simran, yes its surely possible. What agents do is just email the college that students visa has not been approved yet, the college offer letter has some expiration days normally its 7 days so if you miss the start date then you have additional 7 days to reach your college, but if still you are unable to make it, then only agents apply for an extension and probably colleges give an extension letter which is valid for more 10-12 days. Agents mention that you are a genuine student and dont want to miss the first days of school, and the college replies with mentioning that the student should comply with the program teacher and it is his/her responsibility to catch up with the class. (some normal formalities we all know). Dont stress out cooperate with your agents.

Reactions: Simranbrar147

Sulkysquidward

Jul 19, 2019
I have been waiting for 120 days for my study permit.
I did my MBA from Canada in 2009.I was accepted for a PhD program by the university of Manitoba, recently.In 2009 we were in Canada on PR but we came back to India.My visa has now been stuck for 120 days.Can anybody throw some light on this?

Last edited:

ashujul18

Sep 3, 2019
Hi,

Applied SDS online on 18th July.
Biometrics was done on 22nd July.
Medical exam passed on 13th Aug.

Since then no response has been received.

Took admission in NAIT Edmonton, classes are starting from 3rd SEP. However, univ has allowed reporting until the second week. But, I have lost all the hope now. Looking to apply for the refund.

Could anyone help in the case?

Sulkysquidward

Jul 19, 2019
I did my MBA from Canada in 2009.I was accepted for a PhD program by the university of Manitoba recently.In 2009 we were in Canada on PR but we came back to India.My visa has now been stuck for 120 days.Can anybody throw some light on this?
I'm 51 years old

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
het guys i got 3rd acknowledgement letter today when can i expect the ppr

timeline
25 july application
31 july biometrics
8 aug first acknowledgement
14 aug medical passed
14 aug eligibility review started
22 aug 2nd acknowledgement
3 sep 3rd acknowledgement

Praneeth7777

Aug 4, 2018
Hi,

Applied SDS online on 18th July.
Biometrics was done on 22nd July.
Medical exam passed on 13th Aug.

Since then no response has been received.

Took admission in NAIT Edmonton, classes are starting from 3rd SEP. However, univ has allowed reporting until the second week. But, I have lost all the hope now. Looking to apply for the refund.

Could anyone help in the case?

raaamandip

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
het guys i got 3rd acknowledgement letter today when can i expect the ppr

timeline
25 july application
31 july biometrics
14 aug medical passed
yes you will get ppr requst very soon...

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
hey guys i got 3rd acknowledgement letter today when can i expect the ppr

timeline
25 july application
31 july biometrics
14 aug medical passed

Sulkysquidward

Jul 19, 2019
I did my MBA from Canada in 2009.I was accepted for a PhD program by the university of Manitoba, recently.In 2009 we were in Canada on PR but we came back to India.My visa has now been stuck for 120 days.Can anybody throw some light on this?
Please help.I can't even ask for a deferral.