+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Lizza

Aug 29, 2019
Punjab
Let’s hope we get the visa soon. Good luck. What is your timeline btw?
I reapplied on 10th august
Medical passed 23rd august
Review eligibility startrd 28th august
Until then background check and eligibility are under process
Waiting so eagerly as supervisor of college said last day to arrive and get registration done is 6september

Simranbrar147

Jul 21, 2019
I reapplied on 10th august
Medical passed 23rd august
Review eligibility startrd 28th august
Until then background check and eligibility are under process
Waiting so eagerly as supervisor of college said last day to arrive and get registration done is 6september
I applied on 9th august. My medical was done earlier on 27 july. Biometrics on 14 august. Today is the orientation day and classes will start from tomorrow.

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
July 31st Applicants, Any progress? I m Still stuck on the medical update that was on August 21st. Apart from that received Student Acknowledgement letter Yesterday. All other fields in GC profile are still the same till date.
What about your eligibility and background are they start reviewing it???

Tarush Khatri

Sep 2, 2019
I
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Mail them immediately, they are really fast on replying. You will definitely get an update in 2-3 days.
They are just replying "You file is under review. If we require additional documents, we will contact you.",
or "Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. We are therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. We can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.".

Not sure what to do as my classes are going to start in few days.