+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
More than 8 weeks since given bio-metric,still waiting for Student VISA (Offline)

It has been more than 8 weeks now since I have given my bio-metric on 28th of June 2019
Currently it showing status as mentioned :
Visa application, tracking ID No.********************** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

On mail/web form they are reply they are reviewing my background.Classes are going to start from 5th of september.

Not sure what to do.Could anyone please help me out
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Mail them immediately, they are really fast on replying. You will definitely get an update in 2-3 days.

SDSstudent

Aug 26, 2019
Alhumdulillah. Finally got approved.
Timeline
File Submission: 19th August
Bio: 19th August
Medical: Upfront on 19th August
Medical update: 26th August
Correspondent Letter: 2nd september on 7PM
Visa Approval: 3rd September 12.16AM in BD local time.
Congrats !!! Can you please share your case number (you can cover the last two digits) and which CPC is that? Thanks.

Richgh

Aug 22, 2019
Alhumdulillah. Finally got approved.
Timeline
File Submission: 19th August
Bio: 19th August
Medical: Upfront on 19th August
Medical update: 26th August
Correspondent Letter: 2nd september on 7PM
Visa Approval: 3rd September 12.16AM in BD local time.
Congratulations

ErikaLouise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Cavite
Visa Office......
Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
01-08-2019
Good day Sino Po dto Ang nag apply via regular stream nung March 15, 2019?
Ako Po kasi Wala pa ding result till now..wish na maapprove Sana.. September intake Po ako..salamat
Hi kamusta may update ka na? Ako din ngayon yung start ng class ko pero wala pa ding decision...

Meghnam2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I don’t understand what type of a high commission is this? Students are waiting, their classes are about the start and we don’t have any update on our application. This is very depressing. They don’t have any consideration that one’s life is at stake here and they’re not doing anything. My classes are starting tomorrow and it’s been a month since I’ve applied and I’ve got no update at all.
Same is with me its very delayed god knows if will going to make this session i am planning to withdraw my refund from college

Simranbrar147

Jul 21, 2019
Hi guys. I asked my agent yesterday to get an extension from the college since my classes start from 4 sept(tomorrow) and I haven’t got anything yet. He said not to worry and that he will mail the college after the getting the visa. He told me that there was a kid whose college was starting from 26 august and he got his visa on 2 september and then they mailed the college afterwards that his visa was late and the college accepted it. Is this possible? I am really worried!

Reactions: Msbrar

raaamandip

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hi guys. I asked my agent yesterday to get an extension from the college since my classes start from 4 sept(tomorrow) and I haven’t got anything yet. He said not to worry and that he will mail the college after the getting the visa. He told me that there was a kid whose college was starting from 26 august and he got his visa on 2 september and then they mailed the college afterwards that his visa was late and the college accepted it. Is this possible? I am really worried!

my agent also said that he will mail to college after getting visa,even my classes are starting on 3sep.today