+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

muse114

Jul 6, 2019
Guys, I got correspondence letter yesterday followed by a rejection letter today. I think these VO are not only illogical in their selection criteria but also profitseekers. It was the second time I applied. They listed up to five reasons qs justification for refusal. I explained all as much as I can and provided any document I could for evidence. Again, another five reasons of refusal with three coming from previous ones. I got full Scholarship from my professor. Again they ask my finance, though I also added all my family and personal assets as a proof. I also have employment offer. Again, they said:
Your pupose of stay.
Current employment status.
Limited employment opportunities in my country.
Financial asset.
What the hell is this!
I explained bit by bit in the second application all of these each with evidence. Also, what I can do for my whole country's limited employment opportunities.
It is super crazy

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023
Guys, I got correspondence letter yesterday followed by a rejection letter today. I think these VO are not only illogical in their selection criteria but also profitseekers. It was the second time I applied. They listed up to five reasons qs justification for refusal. I explained all as much as I can and provided any document I could for evidence. Again, another five reasons of refusal with three coming from previous ones. I got full Scholarship from my professor. Again they ask my finance, though I also added all my family and personal assets as a proof. I also have employment offer. Again, they said:
Your pupose of stay.
Current employment status.
Limited employment opportunities in my country.
Financial asset.
What the hell is this!
I explained bit by bit in the second application all of these each with evidence. Also, what I can do for my whole country's limited employment opportunities.
It is super crazy
Maybe because of following reasons:
VO is not convinced your course is relevant to your current employment.
You did not give affidavit/undertaking from sponsors for living expenses.
You did not show immovable property in your country(house).
Happened with me also one time, Good luck :)

muse114

Jul 6, 2019
Maybe you are right. It quite frustrating.
I am working in the development sector and applied Sustainability studies, also connected to my previous background economics.
I sent to him my bank statement with more than enough plus my father's bank statement. Besides, I have full Scholarship from my school. I sent to him two house ownership documents and other undeveloped land properties of our family.

I feel that some VOs punish for belonging to certain countries regardless of whatever you expose to them.

Thank you anyway

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023
Maybe you are right. It quite frustrating.
I am working in the development sector and applied Sustainability studies, also connected to my previous background economics.
I sent to him my bank statement with more than enough plus my father's bank statement. Besides, I have full Scholarship from my school. I sent to him two house ownership documents and other undeveloped land properties of our family.

I feel that some VOs punish for belonging to certain countries regardless of whatever you expose to them.

Thank you anyway
Even I had scholarship and still rejected. But second time got approved. First time I did not give undertaking and SOP was little casual. 2nd time I wrote in detail why my course would be useful in future in my job. Also first time I gave 3 months bank statement and 2nd time 6 months. I also clearly mentioned all the amounts in each account in my SOP and how they add up to be way more than the requirement for visa. Although I got approved without a GIC, I would suggest you to apply with a GIC. It just takes 2 days if you apply in ICICI Canada. And letter of undertaking/affidavit as well. Also I gave a study leave sanction from my current employer and I suggest you do the same if possible because then VO does not have ground to write clause 216(1) that you won't leave Canada after studies. All the best :)

Last edited:

SDSstudent

Aug 26, 2019
Guys visa approved
applied August 12
Bio Aug 14 updated on same day
Medical passed Aug 25
Ppr and correspondence Aug 31
Processed at delhi
Congrats!!! Thank for your info, I got almost the same timeline. Medical passed Aug 25th too !!! Wish me luck!!! Oh, is this SDS online or paper? Thanks.

Last edited:

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Guys visa approved
applied August 12
Medical passed Aug 25
Processed at delhi
That was really fast! I applied on July 31 st and still no progress. My file is also processing in Canadian High commission, New Delhi. But nothing in my GC key.

Last edited:

Simranbrar147

Jul 21, 2019
Guys visa approved
applied August 12
Medical passed Aug 25
Processed at delhi
Congratulations! Your timeline is similar to mine. I applied on 9 august, gave my medicals earlier on 27 july, bio on 14! Waiting for my visa. Did you apply with the help of an agent?