+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I finally got my original passport request today. This was my first time applying. I am going to attend the university of guelph for my bachelor's degree.

My Timeline :
15 July - Submitted application
17 July - Completed biometrics
24 July - Review of eligibility started
20 August - Received correspondence letter
30 August - Final decision : Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

I am from Mauritius and my application was processed in Pretoria. I lost hope of getting my visa approved because all of my friends got passport request and correspondence letter together in less than 4 weeks. Today is my birthday and this is the best gift i could ask for. I hope that everyone who are waiting get their approval. Everyday is torture but you have to stay strong and hope for the best.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: YM_30 and Prabh123

Hello12_3

Aug 22, 2019
Hello everyone. I finally got my original passport request today. This was my first time applying. I am going to attend the university of guelph for my bachelor's degree.

My Timeline :
15 July - Submitted application
17 July - Completed biometrics
24 July - Review of eligibility started
20 August - Received correspondence letter
30 August - Final decision : Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

I am from Mauritius and my application was processed in Pretoria. I lost hope of getting my visa approved because all of my friends got passport request and correspondence letter together in less than 4 weeks. Today is my birthday and this is the best gift i could ask for. I hope that everyone who are waiting get their approval. Everyday is torture but you have to stay strong and hope for the best.
Happy birthday and congratulations

Reactions: YM_30

Humancalculator

Aug 9, 2019
According to Medical update? How?
You know what i and my another 2 friends applied on same day ourtime line was same one of them his medical got updated on 20th n he got his visa on 28th mine got updated on 21st n i got 30th n other one whose medical got updated on 22nd,received ppr just now at 12:42 am . Just assumption idk if its real thou!

Reactions: Simranbrar147

Vyshnavpv

Jul 31, 2019
Guys, Finally it happened !!
After 45 days from biometrics.

Online sds :July 5th
Biometrics : July 16th
Correspondence letter: August 6th
Second Correspondence letter : August 9th (medical also updated)
Was waiting daily till 4am morning to get a donot reply mail. Didnt get it till 30th.

I contacted IRCC agent on august 14th and got to know that my application is approved and this 2 correspondence letters with same content is due to technical error. He said he can't do anything except messaging administrative office about my case.
I also sent a webform and contacted them again via phone 3 days ago.
And today at 1.10am IST ,i got the passport request.

Not sure whether happy or sad because my classes start on September 3rd. Has informed college about visa delay and i am yet to recieve a response regarding extension.

This forum was so helpful and thanks everyone :)

Allan Mascarenhas

Aug 24, 2019

Was waiting daily till 4am morning to get a donot reply mail. Didnt get it till 30th.

I contacted IRCC agent on august 14th and got to know that my application is approved and this 2 correspondence letters with same content is due to technical error. He said he can't do anything except messaging administrative office about my case.

Not sure whether happy or sad because my classes start on September 3rd. Has informed college about visa delay and i am yet to recieve a response regarding extension.

Congrats man

Rohit Abby Elias

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019

You got correspondence letter and medical update at the same time? When did you do medicals? Did you do apply through SDS?

Be happy. You got visa. Finally!

Reactions: Simranbrar147

Hello12_3

Aug 22, 2019
I just got my passport request, god the wait was so frustrating and now I’m literally crying, guys I swear no matter how long, we are all gonna get it cuz of the hard work and waiting we had done, it’ll come and I’ll pray for u all to get it soon
My timeline is:
Application done: 10th July
Biometrics done: 15th July
Medical approved: 29th July
Biometric corresponding letter: 7th August
Passport request: 30th August 2:10 am IST
This forum gave me hope all this time and thank you so much

Last edited:

Richgh

Aug 22, 2019
I just got my passport request, god the wait was so frustrating and now I’m literally crying, guys I swear no matter how long we are all gonna get it cuz of the hard work and waiting we had done, it’ll come and I’ll pray for u all to get it soon
My timeline is:
Congratulations

Reactions: Hello12_3

Iamepht

Aug 24, 2019
Congrats to you all that have just been approved. I submitted my application 30 July, bio on 2nd august, no medical request. My class start 5 sept and my acceptance letter expires 19 September, pls as no response on approval. Should I mail d sch to defer admission to jan 2020 before expiration of my acceptance letter? Thanks.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
I just got my passport request, god the wait was so frustrating and now I’m literally crying, guys I swear no matter how long we are all gonna get it cuz of the hard work and waiting we had done, it’ll come and I’ll pray for u all to get it soon
My timeline is:
wheredid you apply from?