+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

KathyIsaac

Aug 30, 2019
Congrats

can u plz let me know what we have to write in web form
Well you fill out all your details and in the enquiry column I asked them to kindly expedite my Visa process as my college is unable to give me an extension and required that I confirm my attendance before the 1st of September and mentioned how many days had passed since I applied.

Reactions: akkymak

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
I finally got my Visa after 72 days!

My first application was refused in May and I reapplied in June.

I reapplied on the 19th of June. My medical was passed on the 5th of July. Review of eligibility started on the 19th of August and my passport request came on the 29th, 11.30 PM IST.

The reason for refusal in May was because of a weak sop/covering letter so while reapplying, I mentioned that I had family and financial ties to my home country.

I did submit two web forums insisting that my college was unwilling to give me an extension to join and, I think, it did help in fast tracking my case. I also wrote to the Bangalore embassy.

Thanks to everyone who updated their status on this forum as it helped me and my family remain patient. I hope that everyone gets their Visa soon!
congrats

Reactions: KathyIsaac

Akashsharma1313

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well you fill out all your details and in the enquiry column I asked them to kindly expedite my Visa process as my college is unable to give me an extension and required that I confirm my attendance before the 1st of September and mentioned how many days had passed since I applied.
What you have mentioned in your inquiry because i have'nt my file number. Any idea what i have need to mention in webform in which they give me status?

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019

I reapplied on the 19th of June. My medical was passed on the 5th of July. Review of eligibility started on the 19th of August and my passport request came on the 29th, 11.30 PM IST.

The reason for refusal in May was because of a weak sop/covering letter so while reapplying, I mentioned that I had family and financial ties to my home country.

I did submit two web forums insisting that my college was unwilling to give me an extension to join and, I think, it did help in fast tracking my case. I also wrote to the Bangalore embassy.

Thanks to everyone who updated their status on this forum as it helped me and my family remain patient. I hope that everyone gets their Visa soon!
I hope I get my passport request soon, as I applied on 21st june and medical updated on 9th july, somewhat same trend as yours.

KathyIsaac

Aug 30, 2019
What you have mentioned in your inquiry because i have'nt my file number. Any idea what i have need to mention in webform in which they give me status?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you applied via sds, you can log into your portal and get your UCI and Application no.

YM_30

Aug 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I finally got my original passport request today. This was my first time applying. I am going to attend the university of guelph for my bachelor's degree.

My Timeline :
15 July - Submitted application
17 July - Completed biometrics
24 July - Review of eligibility started
20 August - Received correspondence letter
30 August - Final decision : Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

I am from Mauritius and my application was processed in Pretoria. I lost hope of getting my visa approved because all of my friends got passport request and correspondence letter together in less than 4 weeks. Today is my birthday and this is the best gift i could ask for. I hope that everyone who are waiting get their approval. Everyday is torture but you have to stay strong and hope for the best.

Ani09

Aug 28, 2019

Hello everyone. I finally got my original passport request today. This was my first time applying. I am going to attend the university of guelph for my bachelor's degree.

My Timeline :
15 July - Submitted application
17 July - Completed biometrics
24 July - Review of eligibility started
20 August - Received correspondence letter
30 August - Final decision : Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

I am from Mauritius and my application was processed in Pretoria. I lost hope of getting my visa approved because all of my friends got passport request and correspondence letter together in less than 4 weeks. Today is my birthday and this is the best gift i could ask for. I hope that everyone who are waiting get their approval. Everyday is torture but you have to stay strong and hope for the best.
Congratulations!!
Are you SDS?

Ani09

Aug 28, 2019

What is web forum?