+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Does receiving biometeric correspondence letter before doing medical test means 100% rejection?
Do you guys saw any case like that got approved, or should I prepare myself to defer my admission 100%.?

Appreciate your immediate reply
Thank you,

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
Does receiving biometeric correspondence letter before doing medical test means 100% rejection?
Do you guys saw any case like that got approved, or should I prepare myself to defer my admission 100%.?

Appreciate your immediate reply
Thank you,
you can’t assume its a rejection.. every case is dealt differently...

you can’t predict based on other cases

Reactions: salahgamal

Tarora23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
Everyone said that you will get the passport request within minutes of getting the correspondence letter and it has been 2 days but there has been literally nothing else.
I know. Even i keep checking my mails. Its kind of disappointing. People got both the things the same day. Its heart breaking although i am happy for those who got their visas. Lets just hope for the best.

Reactions: Feline8071

Mimi1107

Aug 22, 2019
I know. Even i keep checking my mails. Its kind of disappointing. People got both the things the same day. Its heart breaking although i am happy for those who got their visas. Lets just hope for the best.
Really don't know what to think either. Honestly, I just want to know the outcome now. my nerves are wrecked with anxiety and sleepless nights.

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hlo dear, is there 100%chances that college will extend classes due to delay in visa or not?? Or should i send mail just one day before starting date of classes ?? Please help

simaana7

Jul 25, 2019
Everyone who is worried about classes, just email your university’s admissions department or immigration department and inform them about the situation you’re going through they will surely help you. And I pray that everyone gets there visa approved as soon as possible. We all can do nothing but wait for the approval mail