+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Prabh123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
no , I applied online and my file is processing under delhi high commission
How you come to know that your file is processing in Delhi? I mean I also want to check it. As I have heard that if they want to do background check then they send your sds files to home country.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
How you come to know that your file is processing in Delhi? I mean I also want to check it. As I have heard that if they want to do background check then they send your sds files to home country.
brother i got student acknowledgement letter about my file being received for study permit canada for processing
it was from delhi immigration section

Prabh123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
brother i got student acknowledgement letter about my file being received for study permit canada for processing
it was from delhi immigration section
Actually I am a girl . I have not got student acknowledgement letter may b my agent knows about it

Rohit Abby Elias

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hello guys,

SDS ONLINE ( HYDERABAD ) ON AUG 1st
BIOMETRICS ON AUG 2nd
MEDICALS UPFRONT A MONTH BACK

No status till date, neither biometrics got updated nor my medicals, even the dialog box for biometrics also not updated....

Any suggestions what to do ??
No update for me neither- not even medicals or biometrics. My university told me those status columns is unreliable as they are suited and made for permanent residency applications

At most, you can call the hospital to ask if they uploaded your medical report and ask them if you can see your test to know if everything is fine. Also, call the biometrics center too. If they both say they sent/uploaded it- then no worries.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
Actually I am a girl . I have not got student acknowledgement letter may b my agent knows about it
sorry sis. i got it on my email so you can check if you gave your own email address .. also do not worry if you didn’t got one ..because many ppl don’t receive any acknowledgement