Students for September 2019 intake

Akashsharma1313

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Same kind of situation
Applied on 25 July
Bio on 2 August after that i dont know
My gc key is with agent
He told me that your biometrics not updated till now on 22aug then i do mail to vfs chandigarh and they revert me that vfs chandigarh forwarded your biometrics to consulate general of canada as well as vfs has no role in updating biometrics . I dont know its still in queue or updated

arshk

Aug 27, 2019
Hi there !
My timeline
2nd August applied
19 August medical update
27 August correspondence letter
I don't know the rest as i don't really have the gckey but i was told that review of eligibility is going on..classes start from 3rd September when will i get ppr
All the best to all of you

Reactions: VRC

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I have already asked her, she said no date was written on offer letter and anticipation of 1 year of shown on website, Moreover, My Medical is passed on 22nd August and the status shows that i don't need any interview.

Hoping for good, what is your opinion?
Are requirements of the documents have been cleared in your portal ? If yes, then theres no issue regarding your application.

Simranbrar147

Jul 21, 2019
Hi. My timeline:-
Medical on 27 July
Applied on 8-9 august
Biometrics on 14 august vfs chandigarh
Waiting for my ppr!
I don’t have the gc key. It’s with my agent. So I am worried as hell!!! I have applied for culinary skills in st lawrence college kingston and my orientation is on 3rd september. If I don’t get ppr in 2 days I’ll ask for an extension. Hope everything goes well!

Reactions: arshk

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I hope, I am worried that if they gave me only 1 year study permit then what will I do? :/
Hi there, thats not a very bigg deal, you can extend your permit while you are in canada, and this is very easy to do so, visit cic.ca and there you can find everything in the help center. Yes, there are some fees for that but dont worry you just have to reach there whether its 6 months or 1 year permit.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Medical on 27 July
Applied on 8-9 august
Waiting for my ppr!
I don’t have the gc key. It’s with my agent. So I am worried as hell!!! I have applied for culinary skills in st lawrence college kingston and my orientation is on 3rd september. If I don’t get ppr in 2 days I’ll ask for an extension. Hope everything goes well!
You should apply for an extension soon because colleges process your request within 7 days, so be quick in this matters. BTW I have an offer letter for ST. Lawrence College Kingston, Environmental Technician, and St. Lawrence has the best placement, cooperate with them to find a better job. good Luck.

Reactions: Simranbrar147

Chowdaryraja

May 13, 2019
Medical on 27 July
Applied on 8-9 august
Waiting for my ppr!
We both share same timeline
My bio on August 14
Medical passed on 25
Let me know if you get any update