+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Yeah sure, if your program is post graduate diploma then you are with a high level of education, any duration of any course, if docs are correct visa is granted.
It's still not clear,
My program is: Masters in Engineering from University of Regina
Mistakenly consultant put 1 year duration (but in actual the program is of 2 years) in my visa form,

Will the visa will grant me for 1 year or for the full program (that is 2 years)?

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
It's still not clear,
My program is: Masters in Engineering from University of Regina
Mistakenly consultant put 1 year duration (but in actual the program is of 2 years) in my visa form,

Will the visa will grant me for 1 year or for the full program (that is 2 years)?
hi there, thats a harsh situation for you, i didnt understand why the consultant is doing so.., talk to your consultant and tell him to give an explanation regarding this awkward thing he has done. Thus will create a major problem in your application, granting is far away, before that you might be given a call for an interview.

Akashsharma1313

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
i applied on 1 august
bio on 5th august
After that i dont know whats going on with my visa application because i have'nt my gc key ..
anybody can tell me how much time left because class starts from 3rd sep ,Concordia university ,montreal ,Quebec

Aathivilla

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
i applied on 1 august
bio on 5th august
After that i dont know whats going on with my visa application because i have'nt my gc key ..
anybody can tell me how much time left because class starts from 3rd sep ,Concordia university ,montreal ,Quebec
Which agent you applied through bro?

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
hi there, thats a harsh situation for you, i didnt understand why the consultant is doing so.., talk to your consultant and tell him to give an explanation regarding this awkward thing he has done. Thus will create a major problem in your application, granting is far away, before that you might be given a call for an interview.
I have already asked her, she said no date was written on offer letter and anticipation of 1 year of shown on website, Moreover, My Medical is passed on 22nd August and the status shows that i don't need any interview.

Hoping for good, what is your opinion?

akkymak

Nov 2, 2018
SDS online
Re-applied on 1st aug.
Medical passed on 18th aug.
26th aug Review of eligibility started
In how many days will i get further updates?

DamneetS

Aug 23, 2019
i applied on 1 august
bio on 5th august
Same kind of situation
Applied on 25 July
Bio on 2 August after that i dont know
My gc key is with agent

Gurriii

Aug 27, 2019
Hey guys today i got call from canadian high commision delhi they asked me about my educational background why they did so m so worried is it positive or negative please help me understand this

Reactions: Vedant46 and VRC