+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Beetan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
I also submitted it on friday i got that it is in transit to VFS from IRCC after decision hopefully by tomorrow it will be dispatched
Have u any of these messages
don't know...canam submitted it!!!will call them tommorow to know the status

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
applied on 26 july
biometrics 31 july
medical passed 14 aug
eligibility review started 14 aug
my classes start from 3 sep
no updates yet about the decision
i am really worried..
please let me know should i defer my intake or wait for decision..i have very less time .,

what in case of deferment i have to do .. ?
please anyone? who can adviss me!!
anybody please help me out!!!!

Mimi1107

Aug 22, 2019
but college also takes about 7 days to reply !!

and what should i talk to my college about!
I think just write to your college explaining the situation and in mean time you may get your PPR. until what date you need to reach Canada?
I have a similar timeline like you.

MandeepDhiman

Aug 25, 2019
I re-applied on 31st july, after being rejected on 28th july. My Medical was updated on 16th August since then I got no update. I’ve applied under SDS online. My classes are from 3rd September.
Really worrried!
Almost same case
Reapplied on 3 aug
Medical update on 20 aug
Classes start from 3 sept but i mailed for extension and they just provide me 2 more days ( 6 sept last day to enter canada)
Hope we all get visa this week

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
If college extend the course to Jan 2020 and I will got a visa after the commencement of classes, then what I will do?
hi there, if college has extended your start date by jan 2020, still you will receive the visa of the september intake, and after your permit is over you have to apply an extension on the permit and thats very simple, you could extend your permit in canada just have to pay some fees for that. So dont worry about the permit (visa), the issue you have to worry about is the admissions and the start dates, be in contact with your college for smooth processing. Once you have submitted an application for study permit IRCC has to give an answer and not just let it go like this.

Reactions: Kamal@90318