+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Swas0001

Jul 31, 2019
Nothing! Everything same.. But I read in this forum that a person got visa applied on August 2nd.
Why are you wooried bro...it'z good that they got visa...have patience and u will also get ur visa this week. They are processing alot of application so it might take time to process all.

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Why are you wooried bro...it'z good that they got visa...have patience and u will also get ur visa this week. They are processing alot of application so it might take time to process all.
I never said that a person getting a visa makes me disappointed and it's not good he /she is getting visa and I m not, at that point I was just trying to comment on the working pattern of IRCC and selection of applications. Wenever anyone gets a visa on this forum, it gives each and every applicant a ray of hope, so that joy of anyone who is going to start a new phase in a new country is unexplainable.

kevin-1368

Jul 22, 2019
Bro! No one can understand their working criteria. How they are selecting the applications? People from June are in queue and August applicants are getting PPR.
Yes, I do agree with you, I also applied in JUNE but still no update at all. I don't know what's going on. those applied in July and August already gotten their VISA. but, I won't give up :):).

simaana7

Jul 25, 2019
I re-applied on 31st july, after being rejected on 28th july. My Medical was updated on 16th August since then I got no update. I’ve applied under SDS online. My classes are from 3rd September.
Really worrried!

Reactions: Sehaj123

Swas0001

Jul 31, 2019
I re-applied on 31st july, after being rejected on 28th july. My Medical was updated on 16th August since then I got no update. I’ve applied under SDS online. My classes are from 3rd September.
Really worrried!
U will probably get ur decision by this week.

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I got rejected on 22nd August, reapplied on 25th August, will get decision in 20 days, I've taken extension from college

What are ma chancez bebey? I'm still partying though, lets go to party.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
applied on 26 july
biometrics 31 july
medical passed 14 aug
eligibility review started 14 aug
my classes start from 3 sep
no updates yet about the decision
i am really worried..
please let me know should i defer my intake or wait for decision..i have very less time .,

what in case of deferment i have to do .. ?
please anyone? who can adviss me!!

Reactions: VRC