+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

NoorHayat

Aug 6, 2019
I would first recommend that you speak to a Canada immigration consultant if you can’t order caips notes to understand the specific reason of refusal. They will guide you or give you insights on what can be modified on your new application. If processing times are shorter in your home country I would suggest you apply from there, however consult with the consultant about this too first in case it conflicts with your “immigration status” reason of refusal.
Do you know if it being processed in istanbul or Ankara? I submitted an application from Cairo being processed in Ankara since June 23rd and my classes are in a week so they do take an exceptionally long time.
The only reason Im applying from my home country is to counter the immigration status. Though the processing times are higher there. But Im not sure how they will physically check Im in my home country. I mean online I can put in my home country address while Im not there physically. So what difference will that make?

My visa refusal from ankara came in 12 days

Nadinenamir

Aug 13, 2019
The only reason Im applying from my home country is to counter the immigration status. Though the processing times are higher there. But Im not sure how they will physically check Im in my home country. I mean online I can put in my home country address while Im not there physically. So what difference will that make?

I think they are able to know which country you’re in based on your travel history so I’d advise you to ask a consultant on how to avoid these refusal reasons that you got. Best of luck on your new application

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Living on a prayer

Sing with me
Sing for the moment
Sing for the laughter
Sing for the tear

Sing with me, just for today, maybe. Tomorrow the good lord will take you away

waynee2baba

Aug 4, 2019

So you ain't even a student in Ankara? or hold any form of residence...

Meghnam2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Congrats i am also around the same time line 1 aug’19 reapplied and medical updated on 18th aug hope to see some results
Hey guys
Finally i got ppr today morning at 3:30 am ist my timeline is
30 july applied
1 aug biometrics
After that no update and today i recieve two dont reply mails simultaneously
Good luck to all hope u all get your visa soon
o

Sehaj123

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hey guys
Finally i got ppr today morning at 3:30 am ist my timeline is