+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
bro what's this biometrics correspondence letter and when do we receive it??

my medical got updated on 16th august, will i directly get a visa now or what?
hi there, biometrics correspondence letter is a proof that you biometrics have been received by the concerned authorities and with the expiry date. You will receive one when your biometrcis have been updated by them, and after that you will receive your decision letter in 2-3 days.

Reactions: Sehaj123

Sehaj123

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
hi there, biometrics correspondence letter is a proof that you biometrics have been received by the concerned authorities and with the expiry date. You will receive one when your biometrcis have been updated by them, and after that you will receive your decision letter in 2-3 days.
my biometrics were updated on 16th august but i didn't receive any correspondence letter. is that an issue?

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
my biometrics were updated on 16th august but i didn't receive any correspondence letter. is that an issue?
thats not an issue, they have just verified your biometrics and now they will generate a letter regarding it, mine was done on 23rd june and still i didnt get any of those, so chill everything will be fine.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
i think they are different.

got biometrics letter when they asked to me to submit my biometrics..
correspondence i havent recieved even though my biometrics are updated
my friend, dont get confused biometrics collection letter is for giving your biometrics in the nearest VFS, and corespondence letter is the proof. IN SHORT you will receive 2 emails as donotreply before your decision.

Nadinenamir

Aug 13, 2019
On 8th August
Can you please suggest somethin? Do you thibk I should apply from my homecountry? Although my homecountries applications are processed in ADB. Dont know what to do.
I would first recommend that you speak to a Canada immigration consultant if you can’t order caips notes to understand the specific reason of refusal. They will guide you or give you insights on what can be modified on your new application. If processing times are shorter in your home country I would suggest you apply from there, however consult with the consultant about this too first in case it conflicts with your “immigration status” reason of refusal.
Do you know if it being processed in istanbul or Ankara? I submitted an application from Cairo being processed in Ankara since June 23rd and my classes are in a week so they do take an exceptionally long time.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I would first recommend that you speak to a Canada immigration consultant if you can’t order caips notes to understand the specific reason of refusal. They will guide you or give you insights on what can be modified on your new application. If processing times are shorter in your home country I would suggest you apply from there, however consult with the consultant about this too first in case it conflicts with your “immigration status” reason of refusal.
Do you know if it being processed in istanbul or Ankara? I submitted an application from Cairo being processed in Ankara since June 23rd and my classes are in a week so they do take an exceptionally long time.
I also applied at same time 21st june..!!

Nadinenamir

Aug 13, 2019
I also applied at same time 21st june..!!
Where did you apply from?
It’s so strange, I received an email reply when I enquired about my current status saying it’s in queue for review by an officer and they can’t give me an estimate date of the final decision. And on the website it says the queue is on a first come first serve basis..
I’m already a student there for the past year I just had an issue with my past study permit and had to reapply so I don’t know why it takes forever

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Where did you apply from?
It’s so strange, I received an email reply when I enquired about my current status saying it’s in queue for review by an officer and they can’t give me an estimate date of the final decision. And on the website it says the queue is on a first come first serve basis..
I’m already a student there for the past year I just had an issue with my past study permit and had to reapply so I don’t know why it takes forever
I have applied from INDIA, normal processing times are 4 weeks, and I too enquired about my application, not sure whether its first come first serve basis, as here 30th july applicants are getting their approval just a week ago.

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
I have applied from INDIA, normal processing times are 4 weeks, and I too enquired about my application, not sure whether its first come first serve basis, as here 30th july applicants are getting their approval just a week ago.
Bro! No one can understand their working criteria. How they are selecting the applications? People from June are in queue and August applicants are getting PPR.