+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Aathivilla

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Please what do you mean by medical update,I have applied since June,since then no response,my agent told me they are yet to reply,I'm yet to submit my medical report,please will the embassy request for the medicals?kindly reply me if you know about it,
You should submit medical then only they will give you decision. Why you didn't submit it during application itself?

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I also have the same timeline dear. It means they are working on weekends as well? Shall I hope to get Ppr today ?
hi there, we cant say anything about anyone this time, we have no Idea how IRCC is sorting out the files, I think you received your correspondence letter, now you are at the verge of getting an approval.

Prabh123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
hi there, we cant say anything about anyone this time, we have no Idea how IRCC is sorting out the files, I think you received your correspondence letter, now you are at the verge of getting an approval.
Hi
Actually I have only got medical update yet on 7th August, but after that I have not heard from them. So that is y um hoping to get reply soon as I gave my bio on 29th july.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
how do you know which office they are reviewing in?
hi there, most of the online files submitted from india goes to CPC EDMONTON. They dont have any contact information neither they have an email ID. we cannot contact them directly, just through a web form.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi
Actually I have only got medical update yet on 7th August, but after that I have not heard from them. So that is y um hoping to get reply soon as I gave my bio on 29th july.
my friend, the same case is being delivered with me, but my application was done on 21st june and biometrics was on 25th june, since then no reply from the apart from medical clearance on 9th july.

Reactions: Noorpinder Chahal

Sehaj123

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Buddy ...I had my biometrics on 30th July
Medical on 12th August and got my visa ppr on 24th August....now u see Ur case
bro what's this biometrics correspondence letter and when do we receive it??

my medical got updated on 16th august, will i directly get a visa now or what?