ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
1st application
Bio done 11th July
Correspondence for bio 17th July
Refusal 18th July
My mistake as I filed a trv considering it was just a 4 month course at Ryerson university.

Hired iccrc consultant and
Reapplied for study permit on 14th August
Recieved 1 acknowledgement for application of study permit
No update so far
Classes starts on 10th September
Praying for all....
can u give name of ur consultant and in which city, i need for myself.

Eric97

Jun 23, 2019
Hlo
I got refusal for September intake canada college montreal
I applied on 18 july bio done on 22 after waiting for 1 month on21 august i got refusal reason is that u will not leave canada at the end of stay i am not satisfied ur proposed study is not reasonable in light of ur level of establishment, language ability and financial ability so what to do pls help me my whatsapp no is 9717054302

kul9389

Aug 21, 2019
Hlo
I got refusal for September intake canada college montreal
I applied on 18 july bio done on 22 after waiting for 1 month on21 august i got refusal reason is that u will not leave canada at the end of stay i am not satisfied ur proposed study is not reasonable in light of ur level of establishment, language ability and financial ability so what to do pls help me my whatsapp no is 9717054302
Hi
sorry to hear that. i applied on same tym. bt didnt get any update yet.
is your medical and review of eligibility styaus updated meanwhile?
and was it your tym to applied for canada?

Thank you

Rohit Abby Elias

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi
sorry to hear that. i applied on same tym. bt didnt get any update yet.
is your medical and review of eligibility styaus updated meanwhile?
and was it your tym to applied for canada?

Thank you
In my application portal it states:

"You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." (medicals)
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." (eligibility)
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." (Background Review)

kul9389

Aug 21, 2019
In my application portal it states:

"You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." (medicals)
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." (eligibility)
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." (Background Review)
so did you get any update yet or not?

Rohit Abby Elias

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
so did you get any update yet or not?
I called CIC and asked about my medical report. I asked if they received it. They said there was so record. It makes no sense; I did my medicals upfront on 27th June. It's almost two months now. How can not receive it?

I'm going to the hospital tomorrow morning to ask. This is ridiculous and absurd. How are they going to process my application without my medicals?

Apart from this, no update. How about you? Do you have similar message regarding medicals?

kul9389

Aug 21, 2019
I called CIC and asked about my medical report. I asked if they received it. They said there was so record. It makes no sense; I did my medicals upfront on 27th June. It's almost two months now. How can not receive it?

I'm going to the hospital tomorrow morning to ask. This is ridiculous and absurd. How are they going to process my application without my medicals?

did you apply your own or by consultant?