+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

mrraval

Aug 21, 2019
Hello Friends!

Finally got PPR request!!
I have been following this thread for a long time now. Thank you all the members who helped me. Just the assurance that others are with you is enough sometimes.

Applied Non SDS online - India.
applied - 14th June
medical upfront
Biometric - 20th June
medical and bio updated on portal - 17th July
After that there was no update till now.
and then today, 21st of August - PPR :D

I tried everything, from calling on numbers to emailing them, from submitting web forms to fax.
Today I got the request. I could have only imagined typing this here.

Thanks to each and every one of you for standing with me in the bad times. All the best to everyone!

If any of you want to ask anything, I would be more than happy to help. :)
I have the same situation as you no update after passing medicals and correspondence letter?

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Same here I applied on 23rd July and Biometrics is 25th July and medical passed on 2nd August and no update and i got offer from Seneca college, it is Toronto.

Anyone here who got an offer from Toronto college and applied after 23rd July and got Visa approval?
hello there, I got my offer letter from fleming college post graduate course, i had also applied on 21st june and biometrics was on 25th june, since then my medical was cleared on 9th july and on the same date requirements for additional docs was also passed (that means no additional docs were required) after that another update was on the portal saying biometrics completed on 25th july, but I didnt recived any correspondsence letter for that. till now for todays date no updates were given by cpc edmonton (if you applied online then your file carriage is in cpc edmonton), still waiting for my final decision.

Reactions: kevin-1368

AiHuma

Aug 22, 2019
Hi All,

Is there any other way to check progress on my application? I’ve been working with a consultant and I keep emailing them for update. I am very eager to know what’s been happening on my status so I want to see it myself

Timeline
Application 19th July
Biometric 29th July
Medical passed 8th August

Up to now still no update.
TIA

Reactions: Let's go to party

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi All,

Is there any other way to check progress on my application? I’ve been working with a consultant and I keep emailing them for update. I am very eager to know what’s been happening on my status so I want to see it myself

Timeline
Application 19th July
Biometric 29th July
Medical passed 8th August

Up to now still no update.
TIA
hi there, if you applied online then you have only one way for tracking your application that is "through the website cic.gc.ca" if on 8th august your medical has been passed then its official time for decision is a week after the medical clearance. hope so you get your decision on time as normal processing times for any application is 21 days. we have applied since 21 june and its been 62 days till now and havnt got any decision updates from their side although biometrics, medical and other milestones are completed. so if your file carriage is in cpc edmonton you dont have any option but to wait and watch, as cpc edmonton is not open for public so they dont have any e-mail address or any toll free number to contact them.

Reactions: AiHuma

AiHuma

Aug 22, 2019
hi there, if you applied online then you have only one way for tracking your application that is "through the website cic.gc.ca" if on 8th august your medical has been passed then its official time for decision is a week after the medical clearance. hope so you get your decision on time as normal processing times for any application is 21 days. we have applied since 21 june and its been 62 days till now and havnt got any decision updates from their side although biometrics, medical and other milestones are completed. so if your file carriage is in cpc edmonton you dont have any option but to wait and watch, as cpc edmonton is not open for public so they dont have any e-mail address or any toll free number to contact them.

Hi! Thank you for your reply.. I meant my medical has been cleared since 8th of August. And I still yet to accomplish CoC from Singapore since I have worked there in the past. I’ve been anticipating a request for the CoC from IRCC as what my consultant have told me but even that request I still haven’t got til now. I’m so worried my class will start by 4th Sept. We opted to do SDS since they said the process is a lot more faster. I hope we could still make it on time. Btw, which Uni did you apply for?

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
applied 26 july
biometrics 31 july
student acknowledgement letter 8 aug
medical passed 14 aug
review of eligibility started 14 aug
another student acknowledgement letter 22 aug

when can i expect the decision?

my classes start from 3rd sep

Jovan Singh

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
applied 26 july
biometrics 31 july
student acknowledgement letter 8 aug
medical passed 14 aug
review of eligibility started 14 aug
another student acknowledgement letter 22 aug

when can i expect the decision?

my classes start from 3rd sep
Plese tell what is written in your background check column in your gc account

Reactions: AiHuma

Mimi1107

Aug 22, 2019
Same here I applied on 23rd July and Biometrics is 25th July and medical passed on 2nd August and no update and i got offer from Seneca college, it is Toronto.

Anyone here who got an offer from Toronto college and applied after 23rd July and got Visa approval?[/QUOTE

I recieved an offer from Seneca - Toronto.

Applied Visa - 26th July- Sds
Bio - 30th July
Medical Updated- 12th August