+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

GaganReddy

Aug 20, 2019
Vijayawada
Category........
Got my Passport Submission Request and the biometrics acknowledgement with in a minute apart.
Applied on 26th July
Biometrics on 30th July
Passed Medicals on 12th August
Biometrics acknowledgement and Passport Submission Request on 21st August at around night 9:45.
Going to submit my passport at VFS Global Hyderabad on 22nd August and I hope to get it by 29th August.
All the best guys... earlier I was worried alot that I may miss my classes but this forum helped to stay positive...

Chowdaryraja

May 13, 2019
Got my Passport Submission Request and the biometrics acknowledgement with in a minute apart.
Applied on 26th July
Biometrics on 30th July
Biometrics acknowledgement and Passport Submission Request on 21st August at around night 9:45.
Going to submit my passport at VFS Global Hyderabad on 22nd August and I hope to get it by 29th August.
All the best guys... earlier I was worried alot that I may miss my classes but this forum helped to stay positive...
Congratulations

notjonsnow

May 13, 2019
Applied on 26th July
Biometrics on 30th July
Congratulations Brother.
My timeline is exactly the same. Applied on 26th. Bio on 27th. Med on 12th Aug.
Hoping I hear from them soon.

Reactions: GaganReddy

Gurleenkaur22

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Applied on 26th July
Biometrics on 30th July
congratulations bro

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
can you please share your application number as i also applied on 26 july ..
we have same timeline..

Applied on 26th July
Biometrics on 30th July
All the best guys... earlier I was worried alot that I may miss my classes but this forum helped to stay positive...[/QUOT