+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Cwadhwa

Aug 18, 2019
Hello everyone!
Someone who applied on 22nd got ppr yesterday and the one who applied on 23rx got there's today.
I guess the process is speeding.
I applied on 29th, my classes start on 4th.Sept. hope they send it beforehand and give me time to fly

Reactions: ErikaLouise

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hiee guys,
I have applied submitted my application on the 17th and the biometrics was done and updated on the 19th July, post tat medicals updated on the 12th July, from then no reply at all... I have applied under sds as my class starts on the 3rd Sept 2019... my application is along with my spouse open work permit..

Has anyone applied with spouse open work permit and have received the visa???

M really worried, when can I expect reply?? Its already crossed the time limit..
I did. We were told applying with spouse open work permit may take 10-16 weeks to get approved. We are currently at 14 weeks, applied May 14th. I've seen others apply after us and both get denied as well as the spouse has been denied and the study permit approved, but yet to see both get approved. I hope it works out for you. Did your spouses medical get updated too? Only my medical is updated at this time.

Reactions: Msbrar

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
July 3rd.
Where are you from? Citizenship?
I'm a US Citizen, living in Kolkata for the last 9 years. My spouse is Indian. We applied May 14th. I believe because we applied together it is taking a long time! My medical passed one day after I got it done, so I hope that happens for you too!

Etchart

Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys,
Online application (sds) India - 18th july
biometric done - 23rd july (vfs jalandhar)
biometric completed - 24th july
medical passed - 15th august
review started- 15th august

I got PPR today (I am not sure about exact time as my details are with my consultant).

Thank you all for your support and giving hopes to one another and I pray that everyone will get their approval in right time.

Also , A lot of student with biometric 22-23 are getting ppr means processing is speeding up, So all those with biometics prior or after 23rd-22 will get their ppr soon.
All the best for your future.

Thank all of you

Bhattinavi

Jul 6, 2019
I
Hello everyone!
Someone who applied on 22nd got ppr yesterday and the one who applied on 23rx got there's today.
I guess the process is speeding.
I applied on 29th, my classes start on 4th.Sept. hope they send it beforehand and give me time to fly
i applied on 20th july but didnt received any information yet

Bhattinavi

Jul 6, 2019
Hi guys,
Online application (sds) India - 18th july
biometric done - 23rd july (vfs jalandhar)
biometric completed - 24th july
medical passed - 15th august
review started- 15th august

I got PPR today (I am not sure about exact time as my details are with my consultant).

Thank you all for your support and giving hopes to one another and I pray that everyone will get their approval in right time.

Also , A lot of student with biometric 22-23 are getting ppr means processing is speeding up, So all those with biometics prior or after 23rd will get thier ppr soon.

Thank all of you
When you classes are from

Sulkysquidward

Jul 19, 2019
I have been waiting for 108 days now. It's becoming more and more frustrating as the days pass by. My file is being processed in Delhi and there is no way to contact them. My course will start on 1st september and I can't even get a deferral.

Reactions: HimanshuKatariya

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I have been waiting for 108 days now. It's becoming more and more frustrating as the days pass by. My file is being processed in Delhi and there is no way to contact them. My course will start on 1st september and I can't even get a deferral.
You can email them delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca, although I've never received a response. I'm sitting at 100 days today.

Reactions: HimanshuKatariya