+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hey guys, got PPR today! Have been following this forum since a year and got a lot of support. Thanks a lot guys.

Here's my timeline:
SDS Online application submission: 20 Jul
Biometrics: 23 Jul, VFS Jalandhar
Medical Pass: 19 Aug
Bio Confirmation letter: 19 Aug
PPR: 19 Aug
Last three updates at the same time.

Did not attach any financial documents other than 2 semester fee and one year gic. Just attached one letter of explanation in client information. Applied on my own with the help of this forum.
That's a good sign that they are speeding up the process by updating 3 stages on the same day. Congrats!!

Reactions: rahuln

doodlegoogle

Aug 2, 2019
I just received a request to complete my 'Medical Examination'.
I did not do it upfront as I am not an Indian citizen but have lived in India for a little over 6 months.

Letter reads:

These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical
examination results are now required.

Question:

Does that mean I am close to being approved? Or, have they made an internal decision subject to me passing the medical?

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
It
I did not do it upfront as I am not an Indian citizen but have lived in India for a little over 6 months.

Letter reads:

These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical

Question:

Does that mean I am close to being approved? Or, have they made an internal decision subject to me passing the medical?
It's just a part of process.

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019

Letter reads:

Question:

It's better than not getting medical request and getting refused. Doesn't mean approval either. I'm not an Indian citizen living in India also, but I did do a medical upfront. Where are you from? I've seen people denied visas for immigration status in applying country. Hoping it doesn't happen to either of us.

Last edited: