+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Gurleenkaur22

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
guys help !!!

I applied for first time under sds online on 5th July
everything completed and updated on 21 July
Got first refusal on 24 July ( purpose of visit )

Reapplied on 27 July

Medical updated on 15 August

till now no update at all. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

please can nyone can tell where is my application is currently processed and how much more time will it take to get a decision as my orientatioon is on 26 August and classes from 3 sep last date to submit study permit is 6 Sep.
I also applied on 27 july and medical got updated on 14 august and no update after that. I'm also worried

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
I also applied on 27 july and medical got updated on 14 august and no update after that. I'm also worried
same ...
26 july application
31 july biometrics
8 aug student acknowledgement letter
medical passed on 14 aug
and review eligibility started 14 aug

after that no updates..when can i expect decision?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
same ...
26 july application
31 july biometrics
8 aug student acknowledgement letter
medical passed on 14 aug
and review eligibility started 14 aug

after that no updates..when can i expect decision?
Another week or two .

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Actually the legit fact is that rejections r not linked to waiting time.... There's no such thing officially announced that more the waiting time more the chances of approval because my own freind got refusal after 57 days...... But now I will admit my assumptions based on stats and number of scenarios I have seen.... Take me as an example.... I waited for 75 days and finally got approval and many here who waited long everyone got visa still exceptions exist... According to me yes in most of cases especially if Indian more the delay more the chances of visa.... Rejections normally come sooner... They will not take much time to send rejections... So I think most of them Waiting very long r most likely to get visa... This is completely personnel opinion and it is nowhere mentioned officially but kinda of true to some extent for most of the cases
Thanks a lot Vaish,in my case as my admission has been deferred by brock university to spring 2020 due to not getting visa in july 19,now will my application will be further delayed as if i could not go in august 19 as 6th august was the last day to report,please comment

Arokia3

Aug 19, 2019
Hi same here,

visa application: 23rd July
Biometric updated: 25th July
Medical passed: 2nd August and status showing its in process.

nixon23

Aug 14, 2019
Applied 10 July SDS Online
Biometric 12 July
Bio completed 12 July
Medical passed 19 July
Correspondence Letter 28 July
After that no update still in process @CPC Edmonton
When should I expect ppr ?