+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
guys help !!!

I applied for first time under sds online on 5th July
everything completed and updated on 21 July
Got first refusal on 24 July ( purpose of visit )

Reapplied on 27 July

Medical updated on 14 August

till now no update at all.

please can nyone can tell where is my application is currently processed and how much more time will it take to get a decision as my orientatioon is on 26 August and classes from 3 sep last date to submit study permit is 6 Sep.

Gurleenkaur22

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
guys help !!!

I applied for first time under sds online on 5th July
everything completed and updated on 21 July
Got first refusal on 24 July ( purpose of visit )

Reapplied on 27 July

Medical updated on 14 August

till now no update at all.

please can nyone can tell where is my application is currently processed and how much more time will it take to get a decision as my orientatioon is on 26 August and classes from 3 sep last date to submit study permit is 6 Sep.
I have also applied on 27 july and medical updated on 14 august

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Is it possible to get stamped passport in 2 days if requested to vfs ? As if i have flight booked on 24th August and suppose if i get ppr on 20th or 21st , is it still possible to catch that flight?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Is it possible to get stamped passport in 2 days if requested to vfs ? As if i have flight booked on 24th August and suppose if i get ppr on 20th or 21st , is it still possible to catch that flight?
VFS is only responsible for sending the passport to embassy, stamping is done by embassy timeline. It will take two working days for stamping and roughly two working days for shipping, depending on your address.

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Hi Friend,

I have the same condition. I applied June 18 from Paris and no update at all. I have filled 4 Webforms, just I received 2 AUTOMATIC REPLY. My classes will start on the third of September, and also I quit my job. I don't have any idea what should I do if I could not get the Visa. I completely understand you, but we have to be patient. and in the worst case, I will request a deferral from my university. But still, I have HOPE.
I am just observing on this forum that till today,refusal is coming in around one month,so students who is waiting since 50 days or more,for them there is better chances of approval or not?please comment so that some ray of hope increases,thanks

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am just observing on this forum that till today,refusal is coming in around one month,so students who is waiting since 50 days or more,for them there is better chances of approval or not?please comment so that some ray of hope increases,thanks
You can get rejection or approval. You can't determine decision from the duration of your application. The cases in this forum are a small fraction of overall cases.

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Is it po
VFS is only responsible for sending the passport to embassy, stamping is done by embassy timeline. It will take two working days for stamping and roughly two working days for shipping, depending on your address.
Is it possible if we choose to collect from vfs on our own. So then will it reduces the time frame? Is it available in the vfs in 2 days or not?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Is it po

Is it possible if we choose to collect from vfs on our own. So then will it reduces the time frame? Is it available in the vfs in 2 days or not?
I don't see much difference in picking up or having it couriered. If you have it couriered, they will deliver on Saturday as well. If it reaches VFS office on Friday evening, you can only pick it up on the following Monday.

If your VFS office and embassy are in the same city, then you will save 1-2 days transit time.

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
I don't see much difference in picking up or having it couriered. If you have it couriered, they will deliver on Saturday as well. If it reaches VFS office on Friday evening, you can only pick it up on the following Monday.
Other than Delhi and mumbai , which city has Canadian embassy?
If your VFS office and embassy are in the same city, then you will save 1-2 days transit time.