+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Sometimes an applicant needs to be reviewed thoroughly.
Some applications have two officers working on it.

Anyways just hope for the best.

Can you write the notes mentioned in your caips file ?
caips note-employment reference of gulf was missing that i have attached with new sop,my b.e marks was less 56%,i have done additional certification course with 98%marks and explained that my admission to brock university was on the basis of my last two years marks of 60%,gmat score and interview by university,my ilets was 7 bands,7.5,7,7.5 and 6.5

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Hi Friend,

I have the same condition. I applied June 18 from Paris and no update at all. I have filled 4 Webforms, just I received 2 AUTOMATIC REPLY. My classes will start on the third of September, and also I quit my job. I don't have any idea what should I do if I could not get the Visa. I completely understand you, but we have to be patient. and in the worst case, I will request a deferral from my university. But still, I have HOPE.
brther i have reapplied on 28th june with addressing caips notes,medical passed on 10th july,still reviewing,i had talked on he number given by vaish they told they are writing to cpc edmonton and told to wait

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
guys help !!!

I applied for first time under sds online on 5th July
everything completed and updated on 21 July
Got first refusal on 24 July ( purpose of visit )

Reapplied on 27 July

Medical updated on 14 August

till now no update at all.

please can nyone can tell where is my application is currently processed and how much more time will it take to get a decision as my orientatioon is on 26 August and classes from 3 sep last date to submit study permit is 6 Sep.

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
My visa story :

* I did my visa processing on my own including college application,gic, medical, etc.(cleared few doubts from my friends who are in Canada)

First time visa rejected. May 2019 General category.
Reasons : 5.5 in one band and different course selection.(Applied for gcims notes)

Second time : Approved
Reasons: IELTS not less than 6 overall 6.5
Related course selection
Applied on : 24 July 2019
(Used my old medical and biometric)
Medical update : 2 august
After that no update till 16 August, 8:45 PM
Visa Approved : 16 august 2019

Biometric and passport request letter received on16 July.

My background : bachelor's degree 6 gpa( My colleges multiple factor was 9 so 6*9 = 54%)
IELTS 6.5 not less than 6.
One year gap after my bachelor's degree.

Conclusion : Don't lose hope guys,after my first rejection i suffered a lot but after sometime i realised i have to do some research on the visa processing pattern and i did it. Enquired about various visa failure stories and their reasons.improved my IELTS score. Made a clear sop with supporting documents.

Finally i got my visa Approved.

Eeach file has its own stuff so don't compare with others stories improve your IELTS,SOP AND Course selection.

If any one needs any help with Canadian study visa you can contact me. I will definitely help you out with that.

My Instagram id : manish000009
Congratulations.

Hello12

Jul 31, 2019
I had my bio on 26 July and medicals passed on 7 Aug but after that no messages or status update. my review also haven't started it still says Your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. is it normal? someone please explain. Thanks.
Hi,
I also have a similar timeline, pls share if you receive any updates...