Sds online
File submission 19th July
Biometric 23rd July
Biometric updated 23rd July
And from that day, I haven't received any response or update,

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
It wasn't about the certificate you submitted and wasn't about the money you paid and so on. It was about your chosen course of study.

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
this doesn't makes sense . you covered all the documents stating the reasons for the purpose of your visit it seems. you should apply for CAIPS notes.

Also , what was your IELTS score. considering they gave second refusal reason for that.
Lol not exactly. He covered all that but it was about them. It was about his chosen course.

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
I
Hey

I have submitted my parents bank details where the balance is 30lacs ruppees plus I have also attached the assest certificate which estimates around 27croress ruppees but then also they rejected
That's because it wasn't about all that and the money you showed.

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for sharing, according to VOs reason for rejection
Firstly, He is not satisfied u will after your studies, well...., you have to write strong SOP, you must also convinced the VOs that you must return to ur home country after your study
Secondly ,was issue of your tofel or ietl, I don't know your score, but I think, your score didn't convince the officer, that your are not qualifiy to study up there
Very wrong. Lol. It wasn't about all that he has applied with. His chosen course is that reason why according to section that was quoted.

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Don't worry about medical passed update and bio update and ppr request. My friend applied on 9th july and bio was on 16th july. But not even a single thing was updated till 7th August. But on 7th August medical updated, bio confirmation was on same day , visa approval on the same night and ppr request on same night. So don't panic. Everyone will get their visa on time. Even mine bio was updated on 27th july and medical updated on 7th August. But after that no response. And to add that i have flight booked for 24th August. So wait and watch. Don't panic .

Berlin

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Don't worry about medical passed update and bio update and ppr request. My friend applied on 9th july and bio was on 16th july. But not even a single thing was updated till 7th August. But on 7th August medical updated, bio confirmation was on same day , visa approval on the same night and ppr request on same night. So don't panic. Everyone will get their visa on time. Even mine bio was updated on 27th july and medical updated on 7th August. But after that no response. And to add that i have flight booked for 24th August. So wait and watch. Don't panic .
Thanks for the hope

ad_125

Aug 13, 2019
I filed my student visa application on 10th July 2019.
I received my correspondence letter on 28th July 2019.
I filled a webform at IRCC on 31st July, to which I got a response on 08th August stating that a decision has been taken on my application and the same would be communicated to me soon.
Today is the 13th of August and I have received no update on my portal (GCKey account) about the decision taken.
I have my flight scheduled on the 24th of August, which barely provides me 10 days to make my preparations.

Also, the processing time at CIC shows a period of 4 weeks for applications from India. Therefore, it has been more than time stated since I have submitted my application.

Any suggestions as to what should I do next?

maplepharaoh

Aug 8, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
18-07-2019
Guys I applied for the second time from UAE non SDS
Applied - 18 July
Biometrics - 2 June
First Ghost Update - 22 July
Second Ghost Update - 29 July
Correspondence Letter - 13 August.

What do you guys think, will I get a response today??