Students for September 2019 intake

vivekvinod74

May 11, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-12-2022
Congo
Could u just help me with the reason why your first app was rejected cause I have similar timeline
Hi, My first application was rejected because the officer had concerns regarding my Language ability and that I won't leave Canada after my studies. I attached my TOEFL results this time and also wrote a good SOP ( both of which I hadn't done last time).

Kartik001

Aug 9, 2019
It’s just Monday started in Canada friends , till Friday only approvals were for biometrics on 18,19,20 July .. I think in this week they will speed up trust God! Best of luck
Can you tell me even a single person over here whose bio was on 20th july and they have received the approval...because according to me people with bio on 17 and 18 are getting approvals and very few who were having their bio on 19 have got their visas approved.

I also gave my bio on 20th july and till now i have'nt received anything.

maplepharaoh

Aug 8, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
18-07-2019
Can you tell me even a single person over here whose bio was on 20th july and they have received the approval...because according to me people with bio on 17 and 18 are getting approvals and very few who were having their bio on 19 have got their visas approved.

I applied for the second time on 18th july non SDS, gave my bio on 2nd june. Still no updates :/

Etchart

Aug 3, 2019

Yeah! I guess that this week we should get

Reactions: cool Sharon

Midhun Ramesh

Aug 2, 2019
I applied on July 17
Done with my biometrics on July 18
Medicals got updated & Received correspondance letter on Aug 9
When can I expect my decision ?
Please help me guys since I am running out of time
I have flight tickets booked on 24 Aug
Bro did you got the passport request?