I applied in sds online
Had my biometric on 15 july
Till now medical hasn’t passed
They are reviewing my medical from few days
Wht to expect????? Plz do reply

Lovelypawar776

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Is it really important to write in sop that i will come back to my home country after my study??Like if we do not write this in sop then?

Aslampalia

Aug 8, 2019
Congratulations p
Hey guys,
I have been reading this forum for a month now. It’s very informative and keeps you updated with what’s happening. Today at 1:30am (IST) I got original passport request finally.
Timeline:
Online Submission: 16th July
Biometrics: 18th July
Correspondence letter, medical passed update and original passport request : 9th August (IST)

To everyone who’s waiting for their visa approval, I wish you all the best!! And I would like to say that please don’t get stressed reading things which are assumptions, it will only give you more stress.

Just make sure you file your application properly with all the documents necessary and wait till the time period mentioned. Only after that start sending enquiry to check your application.

All the best to everyone
Congratulations party ho gyi fr ta hna?? Kehda intake aa nd college kehda hai?

Reactions: Hkaur_31

Tarikul

Jul 16, 2018
Applied 25th of July offline
Got my medical status updated to passed and the correspondence letter for biometric validity at the same date!!
My application is being processed in Singapore
Singapore office will be closed from 9th to 12th August due to weekend holidays and eid.. can i update on 13th August..
Since my friend who applied 18th july
To the same institute for the same course Got his medical passed status 1st August
Bio correspondence letter 3rd and got approved on 5th August..

Anmo1_singh

Dec 31, 2018
Applied 13jul sds online, 18bio , last mail on 18jul , received 2 mails from donot reply, is it a decision?, I don't have gckey