+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

joyadhu

Jul 23, 2019
Yes my freind..... I don't know the exact reason why they delay to send ppr inspite of the student of being approved but that's how it is.... It happened to my friend also... He got approved but his ppr is not sent that's really annoying to be honest but thank u for shedding light on this matter.... Wish u good luck for ur future

How does he know that his visa is approved if he did not get the official message and request for passport?? I got my correspondence letter on August 6 and I'm still waiting for the decision..

G.s.kaur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
How does he know that his visa is approved if he did not get the official message and request for passport?? I got my correspondence letter on August 6 and I'm still waiting for the decision..
After my visa stamped i saw the issue date on my passport its same day of correspondence

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
But the gckey is with the agent and I don't know where to call..

First collect details of ur visa application from ur agent or whomsoever and ensure if ur file is in Canada or home country... If it's ur home country I don't know abt it but if it is in Canada u have their number and u can call them and inquire it

joyadhu

Jul 23, 2019
First collect details of ur visa application from ur agent or whomsoever and ensure if ur file is in Canada or home country... If it's ur home country I don't know abt it but if it is in Canada u have their number and u can call them and inquire it

Could you please give me the number as I have details of my file..