+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Akki9052

Aug 8, 2019
O
I applied on 18 july non sds offline at new delhi.When can i expect final decision?

My timeline
- Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Review of medical results
  • July 22, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
- Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
U applied offline then u show us your status like a online method but how ??

Reactions: Etchart

doodlegoogle

Aug 2, 2019
Let me give you guys a strategy. For any new applicant interested in applying online in order to get a response sooner than paper base applicant's because, online apps were designed to be processed faster if such an app was applied without being overdone- by default applicantsaaren't meant to include an upfront medical tests.
So, avoid including an upfront medical tests. Some of these VO's don't appreciate that whilst some of them don't mind - remember we have so many people in this world. Some would appreciate you including the upfront tests in order for a faster service while some won't be happy.
That's how you can get a approval faster because, these VO's has time frame in which each application must be completed - meaning, each app must not be processed too soon than expected- remember they have supervisors and head of their diplomatic mission that gets performance reports on a weekly basis and also appraisals are carried out all the time, and whenever anyone includes an upfront medical, they simply just put the application aside depends on the VO in charge, and go back to it afterwards after having calculated the medical tests phase and time durations that each application must be completed - that's why these processing are weekly based in order for their calculations to be done in accordance with their practices.
What that means is that, an application that's supposed to be updated within 14 days, but got ready within 7 days because of the upfront medical tests that was included would be kept aside in order to use the remaining 7 days to attend to other applications, and then some time such applications got forgotten due to changing from one app to another since these VO's handles more than one app at a go. Don't get it twisted, I hope you guys get the gists as per what am explaining? Wishing you all the very best results sooner. Applications from May 2019 onwards till August 2019.Ciao.

I disagree.
If anything, doing medical upfront might process your visa faster.
Instead of the VO taking Day 8 to 14 to process you, they will take 1 to 7 to process you. That way their performance review will show super-fast processing.

Look, we can speculate all we want. But the fact of the matter is, there is no way of knowing when, how, why some applications are processed fast and some so slow.

People who applied mid-July seem to be very impatient here, which in my opinion is a bit too much entitlement-like.
We all paid visa fee for them to process our applications. It is their job to process our applications. There is no favor here. Its a service we availed and a service they pledge to provide.

aayu29b

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Ma
Hi guys...Got my passport request letter today mrng.
My timeline:
Applied Online SDS: July 11
Biometrics: July 18
Nothing have been updated until yest nite.
Got PPR and Bio-metric correspondence today mrng.
How many days after giving passport, we will get it back (in person).?
max in 1 week

Reactions: itsmevicky

aayu29b

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
C
My timeline:
Congrats bro !!

Reactions: itsmevicky

sabbysingh0191

Jul 11, 2019
My timeline:
u got PPR request direct ???

meghatretha

Aug 6, 2019
I applied under SDS category on 10th July

Biometric Done: 12th July
Biometric Updated: 12th July
Medical passed: 19th July
Biometric Confirmation Letter: 28th July
After that, there is no update. Can anyone suggest to me how many days should it take?