+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
It is ok. From what I have seen, offline applications are getting their responses/approval sooner than online applications. One of my friends applied non SDS offline on 5th July and got visa on 5th August. I applied online non SDS on 14th June and still haven't received passport request. When enquired, they told its in the queue for review. So just take deep breaths and have faith :)
Let me give you guys a strategy. For any new applicant interested in applying online in order to get a response sooner than paper base applicant's because, online apps were designed to be processed faster if such an app was applied without being overdone- by default applicantsaaren't meant to include an upfront medical tests.
So, avoid including an upfront medical tests. Some of these VO's don't appreciate that whilst some of them don't mind - remember we have so many people in this world. Some would appreciate you including the upfront tests in order for a faster service while some won't be happy.
That's how you can get a approval faster because, these VO's has time frame in which each application must be completed - meaning, each app must not be processed too soon than expected- remember they have supervisors and head of their diplomatic mission that gets performance reports on a weekly basis and also appraisals are carried out all the time, and whenever anyone includes an upfront medical, they simply just put the application aside depends on the VO in charge, and go back to it afterwards after having calculated the medical tests phase and time durations that each application must be completed - that's why these processing are weekly based in order for their calculations to be done in accordance with their practices.
What that means is that, an application that's supposed to be updated within 14 days, but got ready within 7 days because of the upfront medical tests that was included would be kept aside in order to use the remaining 7 days to attend to other applications, and then some time such applications got forgotten due to changing from one app to another since these VO's handles more than one app at a go. Don't get it twisted, I hope you guys get the gists as per what am explaining? Wishing you all the very best results sooner. Applications from May 2019 onwards till August 2019.Ciao.

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hi to all.....Here is my timeline. SDS online ,India

File submission 10th july
Biometric 15th july
Medical upfront 15 june
Medical pass 29th july
Eligibilty review started on 3rd Aug
Correspondence letter 7th Aug
PRR 8th Aug

Thanks to all for support and guidence.
All the best to all.
4 weeks and a day. :)

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
GUYS HAVE FAITH

SDS Online (20 days expected)
After 28 days (exactly 4 weeks from the application)

VISA APPROVED

Timeline:
I applied for visa on 12th
Biometric on 12th as well (reapply)
Medical updated on 24th
Biometric Correspondence Letter 29th
August 9 (2:08 AM) FINAL Decision Approved.

Guys listen. I know what you are going through. I have been rejected before and I'm not just talking about Visa. Rejection is pathetic, so is waiting. I know how you feel. Don't feel like "HE ALSO GOT IT, I WILL NEVER GET IT" cuz I felt that a lot. Now that I have my approval in my hand I can tell you. It was totally worth the wait.
I was up all night from 17th day. I have been sleeping at 4 in the morning waiting for the decision. Guys, it feels amazing and believe me You will get yours as well.
Believe in yourself more than anyone.
It will all pay off "Karma Returns"
~AAJAYEGA VISA PAKKA~
Love you all and Thank you for being a part of this unforgettable mind-crushing, nail-biting journey.
<3

Atifali2197

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
GUYS HAVE FAITH

SDS Online (20 days expected)
After 28 days (exactly 4 weeks from the application)

VISA APPROVED

Timeline:
I applied for visa on 12th
Biometric on 12th as well (reapply)
Medical updated on 24th
Biometric Correspondence Letter 29th
August 9 (2:08 AM) FINAL Decision Approved.

Guys listen. I know what you are going through. I have been rejected before and I'm not just talking about Visa. Rejection is pathetic, so is waiting. I know how you feel. Don't feel like "HE ALSO GOT IT, I WILL NEVER GET IT" cuz I felt that a lot. Now that I have my approval in my hand I can tell you. It was totally worth the wait.
I was up all night from 17th day. I have been sleeping at 4 in the morning waiting for the decision. Guys, it feels amazing and believe me You will get yours as well.
Believe in yourself more than anyone.
It will all pay off "Karma Returns"
~AAJAYEGA VISA PAKKA~
Love you all and Thank you for being a part of this unforgettable mind-crushing, nail-biting journey.
<3
Congrats

Reactions: nirvigna

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
anyone who applied on July-3 still waiting for decision?
I have applied at that time, and there is no update after biometeric, I also applied for spouse open work permit for my wife. Is that may delay the approval? I am worried as my class will starts in Sept.

Reactions: Jotkaur5

Akki9052

Aug 8, 2019
I have applied at that time, and there is no update after biometeric, I also applied for spouse open work permit for my wife. Is that may delay the approval? I am worried as my class will starts in Sept.
3 july online applied

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Your wife own won't affect it, I also applied on 4th july biometric updated and passed that day, next day being 5th, medical passed, since then no update
Am also worried about my school which will start on September 10th