+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hey man. Thanks a lot for replying.
I've already booked my tickets for Canada for 27th August.
Do you think I should cancel?
today i have mailed them regarding this. still no reply. i also have no clue but to mail them and get some reply
It takes between 3 to 5 days before you get any response and sometimes they will not reply. Trust me. I've seen that before.

Hey man. Thanks a lot for replying.
I've already booked my tickets for Canada for 27th August.
Do you think I should cancel?
Is best for you cos you've been advised never to make any travelling arrangements. Unless you have booked a refundable ticket then, no problemo.

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
It takes between 3 to 5 days before you get any response and sometimes they will not reply. Trust me. I've seen that before.

Is best for you cos you've been advised never to make any traveling arrangements. Unless you have booked a refundable ticket then, no problemo.
Yes Yes, It is a refundable ticket. Actually, you know what. Money isn't even the fkn problem.
Guys we all have/or will be paying Lakhs of tuition fees. We will be literally learning in their country.
We will be out there alone. We would be bringing employment to their country.
If you see it in a rational way. We are paying more, We are leaving our comfort zone, We are following their rules. WE are DOING EVERYTHING!
Still, they take ages to decide wheater they want to let us in their country? That is idiotic.
I honestly wish all of you to get your VISA's asap. Let us know about any changes guys.

HimanshuKatariya

Aug 6, 2019
I have applied via SDS online
On 06/22/2019
Biometric Update on 06/25/2019
Medical Update on 07/16/2019
Till now I have raised webform twice to know about my status. On 08/05/2019 I have received a response email stating
"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible."
And there is no other update till now on my application portal.
It is ok. From what I have seen, offline applications are getting their responses/approval sooner than online applications. One of my friends applied non SDS offline on 5th July and got visa on 5th August. I applied online non SDS on 14th June and still haven't received passport request. When enquired, they told its in the queue for review. So just take deep breaths and have faith :)

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
It is ok. From what I have seen, offline applications are getting their responses/approval sooner than online applications. One of my friends applied non SDS offline on 5th July and got visa on 5th August. I applied online non SDS on 14th June and still haven't received passport request. When enquired, they told its in the queue for review. So just take deep breaths and have faith :)
Hey hi... I wanted to know how did you contact the Visa Office? How did you "enquire"
I would also like to know where my application stands. Help me out <3

HimanshuKatariya

Aug 6, 2019
Hey hi... I wanted to know how did you contact the Visa Office? How did you "enquire"
I would also like to know where my application stands. Help me out <3
I just submitted the web form. Believe me, there is no other way to contact them, at least none for Indian applicants.
I called High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, they do not process inquiries over the phone, asked me to mail them.
I have mailed and also filled webform. I don't know for which I have received the reply.
Submit the webform, same info email them. Then just sit and relax. There is nothing we can do.

Reactions: Msbrar

Raj_555

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hi to all.....Here is my timeline. SDS online ,India

File submission 10th july
Biometric 15th july
Medical upfront 15 june
Medical pass 29th july
Eligibilty review started on 3rd Aug
Correspondence letter 7th Aug
PRR 8th Aug