+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Orooo

Aug 5, 2019
Hello guys,
This is Sree, below is my timeline info and how the application status is please do explain me what happens in such cases or what necessary action should I take in such case.

Submitted on 18 July
Biometrics on 22 July

Application status shows “your action is required”.

Eligibility -application in progress
Medical-you do not need a medical exam
Additional docs- you do not need Additional docs
Interview- you do not need interview
Biometrics - we need your biometrics to process your application
Background check-we are processing your background check
Final decision-your application is in progress

Thank you.
Can anyone help me with this situation

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
I wonder why no June and may applicants r not receiving Visa..... I expected more June and may applicants to get visa this week..... Why r they doing this I don't understand... There's no much time left for Sept intake
i agree with you brother,i am also waiting since 28th june after reapplying with addressing caips notes.only god can help

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

doll2701

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the information and pls update your timeline
I applied on 18th (India) SDS, biometric 23rd and not one damn shit has been updated till now. Perhaps I am the chosen one with whom they have to mess with.
We are on the same page. Let's wait for the results...

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
hey guys, I applied for my visa on 18 July from the United Arab Emirates, so non SDS obv. I received 2 ghost updates since then. One on 23 July and one on 29 July. After that there hasn't been any updates. Any ideas when I can expect a decision? This is the second time Im applying btw, got rejected the first time.
Heyy, my situation is same as you only I reapplied on 12th july and received 2 ghost updates on 6 and 7 august

Reactions: maplepharaoh