+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Etchart

Aug 3, 2019
Hi Everyone
I applied on 15th July and gave biometric on 18th July at Bangalore. I checked with my agent she told me nothing is updated yet in my gckey account. Can any one tell me when can i expect my visa approval. Is there anyone here with same biometric date. If yes please share your update
I applied on 18th july and biometrics on 23rd jully...No updates till now.

Reactions: Saayu007

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
If you submit with an upfront medical usually it could cause a delay because, they will have to use 4 weeks to process the medical results again.

No, I didn't submit with an upfront medical. My Medical was updated to "passed" on July 11th so its been almost a month since then--extremely worried at this point. I'm not sure why its taking so long

Reactions: TommiBanks

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
No, I didn't submit with an upfront medical. My Medical was updated to "passed" on July 11th so its been almost a month since then--extremely worried at this point. I'm not sure why its taking so long
You too should use the Web form to log a bitter complaint and also inform them that, other people all over the world have been waiting. Such comments will make them appreciate you even more.

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
GUYS I'm scared.
12th July Biometrics
27 days today, no update.
I have a flight for 27th August. What do you think? Should I cancel? HELP!

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi Everyone
I applied on 15th July and gave biometric on 18th July at Bangalore. I checked with my agent she told me nothing is updated yet in my gckey account. Can any one tell me when can i expect my visa approval. Is there anyone here with same biometric date. If yes please share your update
Sds or non sds