+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hey guyz
Is anyone facing issue with logging into gckey account.... For me it's redirecting to exit page... I cleared all browser caches but still not working.... Anyone facing similar issues?????

G.s.kaur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
27 may application submitted.
1 june biomerric given.
11 june medical and bio metric updated and got correspondence lettr too.
After that on 1 aug. I got passport request .
5 aug passport submitted.
6 aug dispatched from ircc.
Today got two do not reply msg email notification. But idnt what for they ate.
Fleming college

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hey guyz
Is anyone facing issue with logging into gckey account.... For me it's redirecting to exit page... I cleared all browser caches but still not working.... Anyone facing similar issues?????
Dude NOT TO GET YOUR HOPES UP
but my friend was facing this issue and next day he got PPR.
He said that maybe they are reviewing your file and changing stuff in your account so that is why you can't log in.
I didn't believe him until he got his PPR next morning.
Wish you best of luck man.

Reactions: akashambadas

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Dude NOT TO GET YOUR HOPES UP
but my friend was facing this issue and next day he got PPR.
He said that maybe they are reviewing your file and changing stuff in your account so that is why you can't log in.
I didn't believe him until he got his PPR next morning.
Wish you best of luck man.

Thanks Bruh but that's just a technical glitch and it has got nothing to do with reviewing file or ppr... I checked solution and a Canada visa forum dated 2015 people have discussed abt this.. It's a website issue and to resolve it we need to clear the browser caches cookies and try to login several times and it eventually workss... Now it's working for me... In ur friends case it might be a coincidence... Anyway thanks for the reply

Klash7

Sep 16, 2018
There are so many June applications pending. They will be responded to within this week and next week am sure, and wrap up before the end of the month. I'm sure of that.
Thank you. I hope i will get it before aug 19. I should let my university know about my study permit before aug 19.

Reactions: TommiBanks

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Whenever you guys mentioned corresponding letters, what exactly is this? And when you open them, what are written on them?

Because the word corresponding is with ambiguity and is often mean follow up messages.

I hope I've not upset anyone here with my comments?
Well, it's with ambiguity,the content written inside it, ..is more of biometric stuff, something like
Thanks for giving your biometric, and note this not your study permit

Last edited:
Reactions: TommiBanks