+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Etchart

Aug 3, 2019
Congrats on the approval!

I received the Biometrics correspondence letter on July 22nd but not the passport request..It's been two weeks now and nothing yet; if I didn't receive the passport request at the same time as the correspondence letter, does it mean my application is being rejected?
Does biometric correspondence means your biometric is updated or something else?

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
hii am just asking that any one who got approval letter they got email notification or not becouse i got passport request and i submitted my passport yesterdy and they processed my decision and i did not got any notification mail from do not reply about my approval till. May be my agent told me that it they will send in yor portal but she can check only morning.
Kindly let us know once you have received your passport back.

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Does biometric correspondence means your biometric is updated or something else?
So my biometrics have not been updated on the online portal yet; still reads 'We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message when this changes."

The correspondence letter, however, validates my biometrics.

varatio1

Jul 24, 2019
Congrats on the approval!

I received the Biometrics correspondence letter on July 22nd but not the passport request..It's been two weeks now and nothing yet; if I didn't receive the passport request at the same time as the correspondence letter, does it mean my application is being rejected?
Thanks!! No, I don't think so. Just because you didn't get both the correspondence letter and PPR at the same time doesnt mean it will surely get rejected. For most cases people get the correspondence letter and then the PPR after. I'm not sure when but I think you should be getting a response soon since your application is at the last stage. Good luck!

Reactions: htariq

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Guys 12th July still waiting... Can't sleep lmao. Lemme know if anything changes for you guys.
I am living vicariously through you people.

Reactions: htariq

Klash7

Sep 16, 2018
Guys 12th July still waiting... Can't sleep lmao. Lemme know if anything changes for you guys.
I am living vicariously through you people.
19 june still waiting.
I donno what to do. my application is under review eligibility since aug 2nd .
my university needs me to show study permit by aug 19th.

I am literally waiting for a very long time.. this wait is killing me

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
19 june still waiting.
I donno what to do. my application is under review eligibility since aug 2nd .
my university needs me to show study permit by aug 19th.

I am literally waiting for a very long time.. this wait is killing me
When did you do your biometrics and SDS or Non SDS??

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Thanks!! No, I don't think so. Just because you didn't get both the correspondence letter and PPR at the same time doesnt mean it will surely get rejected. For most cases people get the correspondence letter and then the PPR after. I'm not sure when but I think you should be getting a response soon since your application is at the last stage. Good luck!
Thanks, fingers crossed!!

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Hi guys is there a topic about study permits for minors, i applied for my nephew he is 10 on july 30 and i have no idea how long we have to wait?