+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

SURENDHAR

Aug 11, 2017
Applied on 16th July sds online
Biometric on 22nd July and updated on the same day after that no update or any mail.
24th June upfront medical not updated in portal. Is it any negative sign ??
Same for me to bro. Waiting for medical completion, as it hasn't done yet

Reactions: TommiBanks

G.s.kaur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
No letter after that.
hii am just asking that any one who got approval letter they got email notification or not becouse i got passport request and i submitted my passport yesterdy and they processed my decision and i did not got any notification mail from do not reply about my approval till. May be my agent told me that it they will send in yor portal but she can check only morning.

G.s.kaur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
To answer your question, you should probably get your passport back within a week once visa is stamped and other letters are written. You will get a notification. But am sure your visa was approved. Good luck.
Thank u
To answer your question, you should probably get your passport back within a week once visa is stamped and other letters are written. You will get a notification. But am sure your visa was approved. Good luck.
Thanks for giving me hope

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
6 July
12 July Biometrics
22 July Medical
3 Aug Approval
Dude WHY am I the cursed one who's timeline didn't go like this???
I also gave my Biometrics on 12th July.
What is the fkn problem??? Do they not like my name and thought "ya it'll be fun to delay his application"???
Like what's goin onnnnnnnnn????

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hey guys! My visa was approved tonight around 9pm.
Applied 20th June
Biometrics 9th July
Non SDS from Bhutan
Application processed at New Delhi
I got both passport request and biometrics correspondence letter at the same time. Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!

Congrats on the approval!

I received the Biometrics correspondence letter on July 22nd but not the passport request..It's been two weeks now and nothing yet; if I didn't receive the passport request at the same time as the correspondence letter, does it mean my application is being rejected?