+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
I have submitted online and got passport requestk.. today i got msg from vfs that my passport is dispatch so i worried what the decision is
Let me tell you guys somethings you don't know until now.

Most of you guys that applied online; whatever streams. Once you have been asked to submit your passport - that means you have been approved.

Unless your passport was requested before you submit any medical then it means otherwise.

These processes and procedures are in sequences but often than none you will get their responses in sequential order or disorganised types.

Just keep an open mind and keep track of your correspondence.

The fastest way to know if you have been approved if its a paperback application, is that, whenever you applied and after you have been asked to proceed for medicals, that's usually the sign but most of y'all applied online and also submitted an upfront medical. These are bummer as it paved ways for you guys not to detect their VO possible moves.

I'm a consultant and a visa expert and immigration consultant to Canada and I have an ample experience over time how these strategies works and it never failed.

Try to locate someone or anyone who applied via paper application without an upfront medical then ask them these questions regarding their application sequence or timeline as y'all calls it.

I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND M3.

Not trying to freak anyone out.

Good luck all the same.

Ciao

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
I have submitted online and got passport requestk.. today i got msg from vfs that my passport is dispatch so i worried what the decision is
To answer your question, you should probably get your passport back within a week once visa is stamped and other letters are written. You will get a notification. But am sure your visa was approved. Good luck.

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
Let me tell you guys somethings you don't know until now.

Most of you guys that applied online; whatever streams. Once you have been asked to submit your passport - that means you have been approved.

Unless your passport was requested before you submit any medical then it means otherwise.

These processes and procedures are in sequences but often than none you will get their responses in sequential order or disorganised types.

Just keep an open mind and keep track of your correspondence.

The fastest way to know if you have been approved if its a paperback application, is that, whenever you applied and after you have been asked to proceed for medicals, that's usually the sign but most of y'all applied online and also submitted an upfront medical. These are bummer as it paved ways for you guys not to detect their VO possible moves.

I'm a consultant and a visa expert and immigration consultant to Canada and I have an ample experience over time how these strategies works and it never failed.

Try to locate someone or anyone who applied via paper application without an upfront medical then ask them these questions regarding their application sequence or timeline as y'all calls it.

I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND M3.

Not trying to freak anyone out.

Good luck all the same.

Ciao
hey
quite good info. thanks.

plz share ur experience if possible...

I applied on 19th july sds india. bio done earlier so it is reflecting on my GC page along with application nd UC number.
i havent received any update till now.... is it normal or something wrong????

Midhun Ramesh

Aug 2, 2019
hey
quite good info. thanks.

plz share ur experience if possible...

I applied on 19th july sds india. bio done earlier so it is reflecting on my GC page along with application nd UC number.
i havent received any update till now.... is it normal or something wrong????
Hey... my condition is also the same....I also did my biometrics on July 19...till now no updates ....only my biometrics have been updated....I haven't got any mails till now....!!

Reactions: Niraja

Berlin

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Good evening everyone
Just want to ask that i had my biometric on 15 july.
I applied in sds online from india
Nd its 6 august today.
Till now my medical hasn’t passed.
Is it a negative thing???
Plz let me know if anyone knows

Prash_96

Jul 24, 2019
Hey
Anyone who had biometrics on July 16th got Passport request ?

My timeline

Applied : July 5th
Biometrics : July 16th
Updated on 16th itself

No updates since then .. its already 20 days :/
When
Good evening everyone
Nd its 6 august today.
Same here

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Good evening everyone
Nd its 6 august today.
Same

Etchart

Aug 3, 2019
Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of biometric correspondence letter . does it mean that biometric is updated or something else?