+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Shahzor

Mar 27, 2018
My visa was refused twice and i applied for the third time on 12th october 2018 and i still have no update over my application. Its been ten months and zero update.

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Do u mean that people who waited for long time will surely get refusal..... According to trend what I have seen most of the applicants who waited for long time almost everyone got their visa

Also I am not clear with what u have said..... So if u had told if there is too much delay and it almost turns out to be refusal then do u have real examples... On what basis u commented that? (sorry no offence just asking coz I am too waiting from long time)
Nothing anyone can say about these delays will change anything. So, stop asking for anyone's opinion about the duration of your application. Anything can happen. Just be hopeful. Wish us all the best.

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

James312

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
My visa was refused twice and i applied for the third time on 12th october 2018 and i still have no update over my application. Its been ten months and zero update.
Brother write a letter to embassy and give to vfs in person and letter must be on paper

James312

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Ya you a
Nothing anyone can say about these delays will change anything. So, stop asking for anyone's opinion about the duration of your application. Anything can happen. Just be hopeful. Wish us all the best.
correct predictions are not for special cases and delayed applicants and no one this world can tell the result of file

Reactions: TommiBanks

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019

Thanks for that best of luck
I didn't ask ur opinion abt my application or delayed approval....seeing ur comment I felt like u told delayed waiting means refusal so I wanted to clarify abt that post because that's not something which I have observed as a trend and I was not clear abt ur post. I just asked clarification abt ur opinion and if u don't want to answer that's completely fine.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019

Ten months Ohhhh myyyy gosshhh... Does embassy accept applications and never reply also.... That's really ridiculous bruh.... Dude is ur college or university still waiting for u... I am really confused and feeling totally worried

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Message below:

If i think of waiting.. maximum how many days should i wait.. because my classes will start on 26 th August..
First off, when will your processing time end? Send Web form same day it will be. Or send Web form using other options to lodge a complain without revealing your own ID, at the same time complained about the delays many are facing and then complaining about many students are resuming classes this month and next month. I did that already.

Also I have a another great suggestion and I'll like everyone to do this tomorrow morning Tuesday 6th August. Go to twitter and search for IRCC official account then ask them questions about causes of delays for applications that have been submitted since June/July and stating that, most of these applications are for August and September intake okay guys.

I believe this will work. The IRCC will send a MeMo to all foreign diplomats in charge of visas currently being processed, asking them to speed things up.

Is a suggestion and I believed that, it will lead to good results for all.

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
I didn't ask ur opinion abt my application or delayed approval....seeing ur comment I felt like u told delayed waiting means refusal so I wanted to clarify abt that post because that's not something which I have observed as a trend and I was not clear abt ur post. I just asked clarification abt ur opinion and if u don't want to answer that's completely fine.

Lol don't get me wrong bro, and don't get carried away.

What I wrote was actually to give you confidence from what someone said that could discourage you.

I'll say it again in a simple layman language - what I meant is that, no matter what people say, your own luck will not pass you for, every thing work together for good no matter what anyone says.

Hope that's understandable enough for you? Lol

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Also whenever anyone says best of luck, this is a good statement okay.