My timeline:
Applied 15june
Upfront Medical 13june
Bio 24june
Medical passed
Bio completed letter 18july
Rejection letter 18july
Under nonsds
Will reapply again with a stronger sop on 5august under nonsds what are the chances of getting approved the second time?
Ielts score 6.5 overall with 5.5 in one module
My classes start from 30sept

mayank2795

Jun 23, 2019
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
My timeline:
Applied 15june
Upfront Medical 13june
Bio 24june
Medical passed
Bio completed letter 18july
Rejection letter 18july
Under nonsds
Will reapply again with a stronger sop on 5august under nonsds what are the chances of getting approved the second time?
Ielts score 6.5 overall with 5.5 in one module
My classes start from 30sept
Reason(s) for rejection (As mentioned in your letter)?

HayaS

Aug 3, 2019
Reason(s) for rejection (As mentioned in your letter)?
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
if we go submit file in vfs does that mean will it take longer than online processing?and can it be considered under sds or university or is it general only.. and i have also noticed that success rate is higher in offline as file is processed in india rather than canada what u guys think..?
I don't know any people believe in this myth. Your profile will be assessed in the same way regardless of where it is being processed. Since IRCC does not split the approval and refusal by online or offline. We can never say that online is better or offline is better, there simply isn't any data to prove or disprove it. The advantage of online is that you don't waste time on sending documents from VAC to embassy and you don't have to worry about linking to GC Key, no worries about sending s incomplete application and you have all documents in the GC Key.

Rmoh0490

Jul 16, 2019
Reason(s) for rejection (As mentioned in your letter)?[/QUOT
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
What course did you apply to? And which college or university?

Jul 20, 2019
OK I shall do that. please, I want to reapply for the thirds time January 2020, is there any chances of approval for me? And when should I apply?

J.kaur

Aug 2, 2019
Plzz share Ur 6 digits application number
Guys finally received original passport request today.
My timeline

Applied online SDS on 9th July.
Medical upfront.
Biometrics on 12th July.
Medical passed on 1st August.
Biometrics correspondence Letter on 2nd August.
Original passport request on 3rd August right now i.e 1:30 AM.

However eligibility of review is still showing we are reviewing your application and background check is still in progress but final decision is showing that you need to submit your passport. Any idea why?