+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Lovish Singh

May 12, 2019
if we go submit file in vfs does that mean will it take longer than online processing?and can it be considered under sds or university or is it general only.. and i have also noticed that success rate is higher in offline as file is processed in india rather than canada what u guys think..?

Karmajeetsinh

Jul 18, 2019
Hey hi!
I have the same timeline, can you tell me when your eligibility review began? It began on 29th for me.
I also got the biometric correspondence letter on 29th.
I don't know what the problem is but I still haven't gotten any result.
Ugh I'm really really nervous. ;_;
1st or 2nd August

Lovedeep77

Jul 29, 2019
Guys i just got refused at 3am after 23 days

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
These are the reasons

Adi007

Sep 15, 2018
Hey i have been silent reader all this time. I like the way you all help each other

I have on issue that i have received my correspondence letter today but in cic portal there are two correspondence letter both for biometric. Is that thing to worry ?

Reactions: Msbrar

carol57

Jul 23, 2019
Guys finally received original passport request today.
My timeline

Applied online SDS on 9th July.
Medical upfront.
Biometrics on 12th July.
Medical passed on 1st August.
Biometrics correspondence Letter on 2nd August.
Original passport request on 3rd August right now i.e 1:30 AM.

However eligibility of review is still showing we are reviewing your application and background check is still in progress but final decision is showing that you need to submit your passport. Any idea why?
Congratulations. All the best

Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hey i have been silent reader all this time. I like the way you all help each other

I have on issue that i have received my correspondence letter today but in cic portal there are two correspondence letter both for biometric. Is that thing to worry ?
don't worry. It's a technical fault. you will receive your decision soon.

ghanatekshitij

Jul 31, 2019

Where did you apply for a study permit from?

Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
if we go submit file in vfs does that mean will it take longer than online processing?and can it be considered under sds or university or is it general only.. and i have also noticed that success rate is higher in offline as file is processed in india rather than canada what u guys think..?
I don't think so. if you have good bands then online is far better than offline.