+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
hello guys...i applied for SDS online visa on 5th July...and after 16 days...i got refusal with the reason of purpose of visit...then i reapplied again on 27 July ....I am so much worried....any one who reapplied...pls be i contact with me...i am so much worried.....my whtsapp number is 7860654832

Reactions: mungerichacha1983

mrsm2016

May 19, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016 AOR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016 VOH: 05-01-2017
LANDED..........
18-01-2017

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Is anybody else having trouble logging into their accounts on the CIC website? Everytime I try, it takes me to the Immigration and citizenship page where it asks you to pick a language between English and French. Anybody else currently encountering this problem?

kevin-1368

Jul 22, 2019
Is anybody else having trouble logging into their accounts on the CIC website? Everytime I try, it takes me to the Immigration and citizenship page where it asks you to pick a language between English and French. Anybody else currently encountering this problem?
Try to clear the cash of your browser. This is the way >>>Setting.......>>More tools.........>>Clear Browsing Data...>>Advanced.....>>Last 24hours...>>

If you are using Google Chrome this way is working.

kevin-1368

Jul 22, 2019
Hi Guys,
This is my timeline,

Upfront medical exam 14 June
Submit the Application online 18 June
Biometric 21 June
Request Medical Exam 12 July
No update from 12 July,

I did an upfront medical on June 14. I submit my application on June 18. And July 12 they asked me to do a medical exam. I asked the clinic to send them an email and explain for them. and also I have submitted web form and explained the matter for them but I haven't received any update from them so far even passing medical Exam?? what should I do now? I submitted webform to Paris visa office (My application is processing there). Is it any different to submit webform to IRCC or to a visa office? It has been more than 5 weeks and I was supposed to get the study permit in 5 weeks. I know lots of people here have the same issues but I really appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice!!!! thanks.

akashambadas

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Navi Mumbai
App. Filed.......
16-07-2019
Hi Guys,
This is my timeline,

Upfront medical exam 14 June
Submit the Application online 18 June
Biometric 21 June
Request Medical Exam 12 July
No update from 12 July,

I did an upfront medical on June 14. I submit my application on June 18. And July 12 they asked me to do a medical exam. I asked the clinic to send them an email and explain for them. and also I have submitted web form and explained the matter for them but I haven't received any update from them so far even passing medical Exam?? what should I do now? I submitted webform to Paris visa office (My application is processing there). Is it any different to submit webform to IRCC or to a visa office? It has been more than 5 weeks and I was supposed to get the study permit in 5 weeks. I know lots of people here have the same issues but I really appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice!!!! thanks.
you uploaded the medical report while submitting right?

Klash7

Sep 16, 2018
Any update for you? I applied June 20th so our timelines are similar
yes. My medicals got updated on july 29. havent received any correspondence letter yet. I think i should wait for my final decision.

Any updates on your application ?

akashambadas

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Navi Mumbai
App. Filed.......
16-07-2019
hello guys...i applied for SDS online visa on 5th July...and after 16 days...i got refusal with the reason of purpose of visit...then i reapplied again on 27 July ....I am so much worried....any one who reapplied...pls be i contact with me...i am so much worried.....my whtsapp number is 7860654832
what is your education background? maybe a strong sop might help

bro this was posted by user @backendcode, on another forum

Hi all, SOP plays an important role! Let me explain to you guy why SOP is very very important regardless of how strong your case is. As a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, I also work with an ex immigration officer who was a Visa officer for 35 years with IRCC and I am sharing my experience with you guys.
Everyone wonders what happen when they submit their student visa application, right? So here is my explanation to the situation

First of all, student visa application comes under TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) category which means when an officer is going to make a decision, he or she is going to consider the following factors.

1. Purpose of visit
2. Educational credentials and IELTS
3. Financial assets
4. Ties to home country
5. Ties to Canada etc

You will be wondering why an immigration officer wants to consider ties to the home country while making a decision on student visa application, even though those immigration officers aware that these students will get a work permit and then eventually apply for PR, right?

The reason why because they still want to make sure in case if this student won't be able to get his/her PR for whatever reason, will student return back to the home country or no? otherwise, student's overstay will be a burden on Canada's economy because they will need more law enforcement officers to find those over stayed people, make sense?

if I would be at your position, my next question will be, do an immigration officer check or read SOP?

The answer is NOO, they don't read the SOP all the time. but they will read in a certain situation which I am going to explain.

When an officer, picks up a file, they will look into Educational credentials, IELTS score, course relevancy, financial assets, etc. and if everything looks good and a student is bona fide, an officer will make approval based on those documents and won't even look at the SOP.

In the following situation, an officer will look into SOP

Let's say an officer picks up a file, where a student got 52 % marks who studied Science in grade 12 and start working for 4 years and now this student wants to go to Canada and study business. If an officer is not convinced by these supporting documents and doesn't believe that this person is a bona fide student means he is not a genuine student, then he or she will read the SOP in this situation and a good detailed SOP may convince him to get you an approval.

Long story short, an officer usually read SOP when they are not sure if they are going to approve a visa based on the provided documents with the application. So, a good detailed SOP can increase the chances to get you a VISA in case officer is not convinced by the supporting documents.

I always write detailed SOP for my clients because SOP is a great way to backup your application to avoid the refusal.

Thank you,

Last edited:

kevin-1368

Jul 22, 2019
webform may take time to reflect on your account. what did medical clinic said about forwarding the report?
They have submitted the final result on June 20 and they also sent a note to the regarding my matter but I have not received anything. You think, it's wrong to submit another webform to IRCC, not visa office center???

Klash7

Sep 16, 2018
applied visa on june 19 under non sds.
biometrics updated on july 22.
medicals updated on july 29.

When can i expect final decision ?