My timeline
Applied on july 9th
Biometric 11th July
Medical upfront
Medical updated 19th July
Biometrics updated 22nd July
First correspondence letter 27th July
Second correspondence letter 30th July
First and second correspondence letter both are same any idea when I can except the passport request letter

Ayush kashyap

Jun 21, 2019
Anyone who is going winds
My timeline
Applied on july 9th
Biometric 11th July
Medical upfront
Medical updated 19th July
Biometrics updated 22nd July
First correspondence letter 27th July
Second correspondence letter 30th July
First and second correspondence letter both are same any idea when I can except the passport request letter
my passport request letter came right with correspondence letter you can expect in this week

Reactions: Msbrar

bennetteleven

Jul 21, 2019
Hello
I received a passport request today. I guess that means the study permit was approved although it just says a decision has been made. Am I right?

My timeline.
23rd July : Submitted paper application + biometric at the CVAC in Istanbul
29th July : Biometric correspondence letter
30th: Passport request
I am a Cameroonian.

Thanks for all the posts here. They helped me in the application process.
When I deposited my file, they told me I should expect a response within 1 and 3 weeks. The CIC website said 2 weeks. I just prayed while waiting for the email. I did not track anything online. Tracking my admission application was so difficult. I seemed to have a mini heartattack each time I checked the status of my application. I did not want to go through that again.

Wish the best for those waiting

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello
I received a passport request today. I guess that means the study permit was approved although it just says a decision has been made. Am I right?

My timeline.
23rd July : Submitted paper application + biometric at the CVAC in Istanbul
29th July : Biometric correspondence letter
30th: Passport request
I am a Cameroonian.

Thanks for all the posts here. They helped me in the application process.
When I deposited my file, they told me I should expect a response within 1 and 3 weeks. The CIC website said 2 weeks. I just prayed while waiting for the email. I did not track anything online. Tracking my admission application was so difficult. I seemed to have a mini heartattack each time I checked the status of my application. I did not want to go through that again.

Wish the best for those waiting
You didn't summit passport with paper application ?

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Anyone who is going winds

my passport request letter came right with correspondence letter you can expect in this week
Have you got alert from do not reply except for biomatrix correspondence latter for your visa mail?? Or you got 2 time alert one for correspondence latter and one for passport??