+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hey, I didnt upload any education documents either. These arent mandatory. I think it should be fine
Those are compulsory. Who visa officer acces your file on the bases of you previous study. Officers match our purposed study with your previous qualifications. They check our marks. Student visa is obtained on the basis of our study. Study is the major factor in it

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi guys
I got my PPR today around 2.30 AM IST
My timeline: Non sds university category
Submitted application; 27th May
Biometrics done: 31st May
Medical request: 28th June
Emedical submitted: 29th June
EMedical and for 1017 E submitted again: 22nd July(sent it again as medicals weren't getting updated)
Biometrics updated: 23rd July
Medicals passed: 24th July
Correspondence letter: 25th July
PPR: 26th July.
I thank all the people out here who helped me during this difficult time. It was been really stressful and can only imagine how hard it for those with pending results. I pray the approvals come soon for all
Congrats! Cant believe it was a proper 60 days until yours came through....makes me nervous about the fate of mine. But great it came through okay. Was yours done by the Delhi office?

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Honest
Those are compulsory. Who visa officer acces your file on the bases of you previous study. Officers match our purposed study with your previous qualifications. They check our marks. Student visa is obtained on the basis of our study. Study is the major factor in it
Honestly haven't heard this before. Where is this stated? I did some research online and spoke to people before starting mine, and there was no place to attach our transcripts unless you're talking about optional documents?

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
When
Check the eligibility review section. That must have been updated to We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Happened to my profile, when I checked in today morning.
When did you apply, Ankit? Was yours SDS or non-SDS? And was yours online or offline?

Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
I know some people who got visa with 20 backlogs and 50 backlogs. So stop spreading wrong info

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Can you please tell me how did you submit emedical again and if we can do it for SDS online? Much obliged
I submitted it using the webform. It has the option of uploading documentation. SDS requires upfront medical submission. If you missed uploading it, would suggest u to send it immediately via webform

Reactions: Msbrar

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I know some people who got visa with 20 backlogs and 50 backlogs. So stop spreading wrong info
Miss marks sheet are not send just for checking their percentages they are also important for comparing purposed study with our previous study. Many study get refusal that your purposed study is not relevant to your pervious study. If you not send your mark sheet on whuch our subject are mentioned who the visa officer with get to know about our background. We are applying for student visa then our background mainly is our study. Then on what behalf visa officer acces our file. Many time immigration send mail you our missing marksheet and many tike they just refuse so for saving time we should attach our qualification details with our application

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Miss marks sheet are not send just for checking their percentages they are also important for comparing purposed study with our previous study. Many study get refusal that your purposed study is not relevant to your pervious study. If you not send your mark sheet on whuch our subject are mentioned who the visa officer with get to know about our background. We are applying for student visa then our background mainly is our study. Then on what behalf visa officer acces our file. Many time immigration send mail you our missing marksheet and many tike they just refuse so for saving time we should attach our qualification details with our application
Is there any way I can submit mine at this stage even though my application was submitted a long time ago?