+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
S302722 applied on 25 May no update till now where is God
It is very stressful for the young guy who are waiting from last couple of months. Actually online applications are processed in Canada. September intake have heavy rush as told me by the many agents. Luck.also.counts.

Reactions: Msbrar

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Did anyone send in extra documents after you applied? How did you send them? Email or webform? I applied May 14th and still no update. My husband and I did not do upfront medicals and never got our medical request, so we decided to do them anyway. We just got our medicals today and we need to send them to Delhi to be added to our application. Does anyone have the email address for Delhi high commission?
Use a webform to send it

Reactions: meghdee

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Hi guys.. anyone applied on june 25th and received the visa ?
My timeline is as follows :

June 25th : Online application submitted
June 27th : Biometrics Collection letter
July 2nd : Biometrics given and updated on the same day
July 16th : Got update on portal that "July 16th, you passed the medical Exam "
July 22nd : Under biometrics tab it Updated as : July 2, Biometrics Completed

After this no updates. Anyone else in the sameboat ?

Edit : Didn't get biometrics correspondence letter. Also, eligibility review also not started
2nd July is your processing time.

Reactions: sharmajikaladka

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
So since all sds files are processed in edmonton does that mean youre waiting for so long under sds?? :/

Dude it's been 50 plus days.... It's really so frustrating.... They mentioned 20 days.... One or two weeks it's fine but here we r here in such a dilemma whether to focus on our carrier or move for higher studies... I don't understand why in the world it's taking infinite team in my case when all the things r perfectly in place....I will wait till Monday and submit webform to Edmonton cpc as well

Reactions: Parmkkk and Msbrar