+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I am also going to apply with same documents but a strong SOP so is there any.chances of getting visa approved...my reason was purpose of visit
Mr Farhan I would like to suggest you if you are having 5.5 in one module then plz reappear in ielts bcz many time they send this refusal to those students having 5.5 in any module. Bcz my file was rejected second tike due to this reason only as i am completed my +2 and having 6.5 overall but 5.5 in writing for the second time when I reopened my case with strong sop they refused in just one day with your refusal reason. And now i have reappeared in ielts and make 6.5 each now my consultant is saying that you will got visa. So its a humbel request to you plz don't spoil your case by reopening without doiny any change. First find oit your weak point in your file work on it make changes then apply it may take you to January intake but its better than having refusal again

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
T
Mr Farhan I would like to suggest you if you are having 5.5 in one module then plz reappear in ielts bcz many time they send this refusal to those students having 5.5 in any module. Bcz my file was rejected second tike due to this reason only as i am completed my +2 and having 6.5 overall but 5.5 in writing for the second time when I reopened my case with strong sop they refused in just one day with your refusal reason. And now i have reappeared in ielts and make 6.5 each now my consultant is saying that you will got visa. So its a humbe request to you plz don't spoil your case by reopening without doiny any change. First find oit your weak point in your file work on it make changes then apply it may take you to January intake but its better than having refusal again
Thank you you so much for your concern but i have 6 in each

Reactions: Gurmanuppal

Shanz

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Yes it all ultimately depends on the VO ... I have 7.5 in ielts with 8.5,8.0,7.5,6.0 paid 19,000 CAD first years fees GIC 10,000 CAD now my parents have given a letter that they will be paying for my studies and i have submitted 150,000 CAD or 75lakhs bank statements fixed deposits and mutual funds. And property evaluation letter of two properties amounting to 700,000 CAD or 4 crores i have travelled to the UK Italy portugal greece cyprus malaysia singapore sri lanka and have two canadian visit visas whoch i didnt travel on and have already studied in the UK. Im hoping and praying that this time i get the visa i applied om 4th of july and the wait is honestly killing me

Ayush kashyap

Jun 21, 2019
Hey bro same timeline as u .. m really stressed .. i feel they are approving those first who had done their biomatrix on july 3 4 5 and 8. .. .. i think embassy needs to employee more educated people .. m frustrated af . This time is one of the toughest time of my life
exactly bro same as me I'm freaking out now but got no.option rather than to wait embassy needs to work equally they should approve files in serials