+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Applied visa on 18 June ( non-sds)
Biometric On 26 june
PPR Req. 16 july
I got the mail regarding decision that “your decesion has been made, we need your passport to finalise it”
I didnt receive any conformation about the visa yet.
Worried about the visa.
Send them.passport. It is for visa stamp

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Biometric On 26 june
PPR Req. 16 july
I got the mail regarding decision that “your decesion has been made, we need your passport to finalise it”
Worried about the visa.
They didn’t ask for medical ? Or you have done it upfront ?

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Biometric On 26 june
PPR Req. 16 july
Worried about the visa.
What do you have under "Final decision"?
If you have something like:

Final decision:
Your application was approved. You need to send us your passport to finalize your application.

If you get that, they straight up told you that your application is approved so you are good to go.

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
What do you have under "Final decision"?
If you have something like:

Final decision:
Your application was approved. You need to send us your passport to finalize your application.

If you get that, they straight up told you that your application is approved so you are good to go.
It.means Visa approved.

Reactions: Msbrar

Nish Patel

Jul 17, 2019
Guys I have not received my gic recipt yet for September and I am planning to do my application at end of July in SDS FILE.
7 bands in ielts
Will I get my visa or there will be some trouble

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have heard that applications from Pakistan are dealt in Visa office of Abu Dhabi, UAE. Do they send any letters on Sunday as their weekend is on Friday and Saturday. Anyone with any information about that..???

Reactions: Hassan7601

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Guys I have not received my gic recipt yet for September and I am planning to do my application at end of July in SDS FILE.
7 bands in ielts
Will I get my visa or there will be some trouble
GIC is REQUIRED for SDS. If you don't have the GIC receipt, you can only apply through normal stream. Which bank did you apply GIC at? Also, how long has it been since you transferred the money.

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
Guys I am so much worried ....i applied for Online SDS visa for Canada....On 5th July Biometrics Done and Updated on 8th July Medicals Done Before Visa Application.....its almost 15 days after biometrcis i got no update......is my timeline goin right...please help...my whtsapp nmbr is 7860654832

Reactions: Msbrar

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have heard that applications from Pakistan are dealt in Visa office of Abu Dhabi, UAE. Do they send any letters on Sunday as their weekend is on Friday and Saturday. Anyone with any information about that..???
Yes, they are processed in Abu Dhabi and yes they can send updates on Sunday. I got my medical request on a Sunday (2 weeks ago). No updates after after.

Reactions: Azlan Aslam