+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
after my biomatrix on next day i have received mail that you application is underprocess at 3:43pm and in evening i got refusal latter and at that time my application was online. So they can give decision at any time. They have written 3-4 weeks as most of the students get theri decision in those days.
You applied again?

Prasad naidu

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
after my biomatrix on next day i have received mail that you application is underprocess at 3:43pm and in evening i got refusal latter and at that time my application was online. So they can give decision at any time. They have written 3-4 weeks as most of the students get theri decision in those days.
What was the reason behind rejection?

JatinDevgun

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello, my timeline :

Applied SDS Online : 9th July
Medical upfront: 22th June
Biometrics Given : 11th july
Biometrics Updated : same day
Medical Passed: 19th July

Waiting for another update. All the best to everyone.
I gave biometrics on July 12,
So hope, by Monday my medical also get updated.

Ajay2247

Jul 20, 2019
Applied visa on 18 June ( non-sds)
Biometric On 26 june
PPR Req. 16 july
I got the mail regarding decision that “your decesion has been made, we need your passport to finalise it”
I didnt receive any conformation about the visa yet.
Worried about the visa.

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Applied visa on 18 June ( non-sds)
Biometric On 26 june
PPR Req. 16 july
I got the mail regarding decision that “your decesion has been made, we need your passport to finalise it”
I didnt receive any conformation about the visa yet.
Worried about the visa.
You have got your visa if they are demanding passport mens they want to put stamp on you passport if they have to refuse then they just send refusal latter without demanding passport under online application

Reactions: Mittali bhatia