+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Msbrar6720

Jun 18, 2019
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
Do not be in rush, expect 2 weeks more from the date you have applied! Because my file was under sds but still i got my visa after 47 days! Have patience amd faith in god , you will definitely get your visa
.i gave my biometric on 31 May and it was submitted 3june but still not updated in my gckey account it shows biometric needed.bro do u have any solution for this I have already use webform and sent email to cic I don’t receive any reply both sides.msbrar6720@gmail.com

Rg65

Jun 29, 2019
Applied through Agent. Mail ID and Password is with him. He only say that you will receive a message on mobile. After one month only one message was received that No update since last check in. worried.
Hey Drsharma, you will not receive any message from embassy on your mobile, you will receive an email on your email address stating that you have new messages in your gckey account. You need to get your gckey login credentials to see where your application stands. Ask your agent to give it to you, it is your application and you need to have full access.

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
Hello Everyone i applied online sds visa yesterday 5th july 8pm and its almosat 24 hours but i didnt received my biometric letter pls help me out whts the prob..... i am checking my gc key account status is that right place wherre should i receive my letter
No worries i got my instructions letter after 48hours....wait for it you will get an email stating that you received a new message in your account

Jul 4, 2019
Offline Non-SDS March 29 2019 with Biometric at VFS
Acknowledgment Letter On April 12 2019
Additional Document request On May 3 2019
No Update till than its been more than 3 months and no reply
Intake- Sept Intake
Can not link GCkey Tried several combination.
Mailed Delhi Immigration Section thrice no reply!
2 Web forums No Reply
Please help me i do not know what to do?
How long will it take? Does it mean that it will be an Approval as they are taking this time?

ssrohtaj

Mar 15, 2019
Offline Non-SDS March 29 2019 with Biometric at VFS
Acknowledgment Letter On April 12 2019
Additional Document request On May 3 2019
No Update till than its been more than 3 months and no reply
Intake- Sept Intake
Can not link GCkey Tried several combination.
Mailed Delhi Immigration Section thrice no reply!
2 Web forums No Reply
Please help me i do not know what to do?
How long will it take? Does it mean that it will be an Approval as they are taking this time?
bro u have to link your application to your gckey account to get the status of your application one way or the other. NO webform or any kind of mail is of any use.
else go to vfs office and tell them about your situation. They will do something about it.

Akshesh

Jul 7, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Passport Req..
03-07-2019
Hey there,
One of my friends had applied online for visa under sds category and gavegbiometric approximately on10th may.her overall IELTs is 6(not less than 6 in each) and still application is under process and it's been nearly 2 months now. Furthermore her application is not at Bangalore Office they said that it's at CPC Ottawa. Can anyone knows why this is happening? Is there a way to solve this matter. Anyone is here who's also experiencing same?

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if
we need more information from you

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a
decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility 
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results 
May 13, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents 
We do not need additional documents.

Interview 
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics 
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check 
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more
information.

Final decision 
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been
made.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey there,
One of my friends had applied online for visa under sds category and gavegbiometric approximately on10th may.her overall IELTs is 6(not less than 6 in each) and still application is under process and it's been nearly 2 months now. Furthermore her application is not at Bangalore Office they said that it's at CPC Ottawa. Can anyone knows why this is happening? Is there a way to solve this matter. Anyone is here who's also experiencing same?

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if
we need more information from you

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a
decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility 
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results 
May 13, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents 
We do not need additional documents.

Interview 
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics 
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check 
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more
information.

Final decision 
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been
made.
The reason why its at CPC ottowa is because SDS applications are now on a centralised network. One member and his friend applied together, his friend got his visa New Delhi, but his friends came from Australia.

They have not mentioned how this works, but I believe that now SDS applications go to any Canadian embassy that has the resources to process the applications and are free.

Reactions: Akshesh
Jul 4, 2019
bro u have to link your application to your gckey account to get the status of your application one way or the other. NO webform or any kind of mail is of any use.
else go to vfs office and tell them about your situation. They will do something about it.
bro i tired my level best but not able to!

Akshesh

Jul 7, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Passport Req..
03-07-2019
The reason why its at CPC ottowa is because SDS applications are now on a centralised network. One member and his friend applied together, his friend got his visa New Delhi, but his friends came from Australia.

They have not mentioned how this works, but I believe that now SDS applications go to any Canadian embassy that has the resources to process the applications and are free.
I've read somewhere what you're saying but isn't it abnormal for a SDS online application where one has to wait for nearly 2 months? Is there any way to communicate with them because she already mailed CPC-OTTAWA but they never replied .. and in which state her application is ?

Thanks a lot :)

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I've read somewhere what you're saying but isn't it abnormal for a SDS online application where one has to wait for nearly 2 months? Is there any way to communicate with them because she already mailed CPC-OTTAWA but they never replied .. and in which state her application is ?

Thanks a lot :)
Not really, many people have had their visa application delayed for months. I would suggest getting a CAIPS notes. When you request on, a officer has to look at the application once more. That could expedite your case.

Nitsriva

Dec 23, 2018
Can anyone tell how much time does it take after submission of Passport and what are the steps remaining after passport submission ?